"Hope you dont mind I brought a Friend"

Your phone went off as you put in an earpiece

"For Bast sake....Hello Loba"

One of the armed guard was about to smack you with the gun but you went quickly on the offense not having to suit up because you didn't want to freak people out and....you were horny and it rubbed against you the wrong way.

What you didn't know up in the safety of their office someone was watching you on the security cams and was very impressed as well with your actions.

"Who is that Lucius?"asked the voice

"I uh....dont know...um..ah yes I remember now....(Y/N)(L/N), graduated top mark's from MIT, Harvard, Princeton....almost as good as you Miss Wayne" said Lucius

"Hmm...I dont recognize that fighting style"

"Neither do I maam?....but he is disposing of the falcone hired guns in an impressive manner"

"Hmmm....call Gordon and give me his number...its time a make a personal call"

You had connected your foot to so many faces that they might as well have changed the wifi in the building after you cause of the lethal blows you connected with.

Some were broken, others were knocked out, but the smell of defeat and some hints of Vanilla were all over the thugs as you fixed yourself up and proceeded...to get bitched at and fired by Tomas Elliot.

You shrugged your shoulders and headed butted Elliot in his nose knocking him on his ass.

"I'll sue your broke ass for that!" He yelled

"A strange way to thank your savior Mr. Elliot but if you must know your tech is outdated and your formula is all wrong for self healing bullet resistant armor that a child had wrote." You said as you went home.

You arrived at your apartment only to find it empty with a note from Loba.

"Sorry darling but business came up...will make it up to you~

L-"

You sigh and decided to lie down, you were out for about 4 hours when your phone went off.

"Yes hello?"

"Hello...is this (Y/N)(L/N)?" Asked a voice

"Why yes it is....may I ask who is calling?"

"Well that's fair...we haven't been introduced, My name is Bryce Wayne the owner of Wayne Enterprises...I wanted to thank you for saving our employees and myself as well." She said

"You honor me ma'am but...unfortunately I am not a employee of yours anymore...your superiors have terminated my services"

"Did he now....well I will handle him, but in the mean time I'd like to thank you personally, what would you say to dinner at my place?" She asked