Prey

6 weeks at Wayne Enterprise working in the tech compartment. The job was easy especially sense you weren't from gotham, 6 months ago you were in a fight against some strange monster like aliens.

You were the young prince of a hidden country known as Wakanda and the current Black Panther, The invader known as Thanos had made his way to your home and to protect your people you decided to take him on 1v1 but it ended up a failure and an embarrassment as you pounced on him only for him to dodge and you to go through the portal he walked through.

The portal seemed to have taken you somewhere that was like New York but way crapper.

"By Bast sake...where am i?" You asked

You looked around to see garbage and people sleeping in it followed by someone screaming for help, you need info so you went to help.

It was a lady with two muggers she looked like she was getting off work and the muggers were big guys.

You were crawling on the wall.

"If I were you I'd run right now" you said

The muggers gasped.

"Its the bat!" One said

You fell down in front of them.

"You must need your eyes checked...I am no bat...and you are my prey now"

The muggers laughed seeing you and decided to attack which quickly ended with you throwing one of them into another right threw a solid brick wall knocking them out.

Luckily the building was abandoned due to it being nasty.

"Now to end this"

You flexed your claws but the lady stopped you saying you did enough.

You learned the place you were at was called Gotham City, and the person who usually helps them was called Batwoman.

Despite it being another place and possibly another time you manage to have your funds still secure of 690 trillion which was another mystery in itself but for story sake were gonna leave it.

You got a nice place for yourself but you didn't want to raise so much suspicion so it was not so riddled with crime and you met a nice girl as well who was a mystery in herself but she came around when she needed some loving.

You weren't like the other techs in the lab; you were smarter and way more handsome which pissed off your superior Thomas Elliot.

Your phone buzzed as you looked at it and got a very pleasant surprise.

"Had a long day...waiting for you at your place~

L-"

"Tonight will be a good day"

It was 5 and time for you to go when the alarm went off and some men with guns broke in and started taking people hostage, you sent a message back to L saying your gonna be home dont start with out her as she sent you another picture message.