it hurts so much, but now i'll call you a memory

relationships: choi yeonjun/ choi soobin, choi yeonjun/choi beomgyu

"it's just you- you're all alone."

_**^^

a nice day, soobin would say.

he had left work early, earlier than usual. he loved his work, he loved writing. sitting hours on an end in front of his laptop didn't bother him, not at all. every day at work, soobin fell in love with his books, the words, and the feelings even more than the previous day. how effortlessly his fingers ran over his laptop, pouring in his thoughts and emotions and making a perfect blend of words to form even prettier sentences. each sentence of a greater meaning than the previous one.

so then why, was the said male so happy to get home? 

soobin wouldn't ever admit to yeonjun, his boyfriend, that he actually was his second love. words and letters and alphabets always came first to him, he'd always confide in them first. but when it came to humans and living beings, yeonjun would easily crown himself as soobin's first.

his first friend, his first crush, his first kiss, his first sex, and most importantly, his first love. and soobin hoped, scratch that, he knew he'd be his last. no one could ever replace yeonjun in his heart. 

yeonjun was just, so so perfect. yeah, perfect for soobin. 

the said elder male never failed to make soobin feel like he was the only one, and would always remain that way. yeonjun's physical appearance was something anyone would die for.

a great height (although not taller than soobin himself, but tall nonetheless), with seventy percent of his body consisting of his tall and slim legs. yeonjun had fantastic abs for a tummy. even though soobin wasn't an ab person, that was just never the criterion for him, but that was something soobin drooled over. moving upwards, were yeonjun's muscly biceps. the only way soobin would know how to describe them would be- veiny, big and very very strong.

his facial features, were one of soobin's personal favourites; thick lush lips, a cute nose bridge, and half lidded eyes. yeonjun's eyes were never fully open, which made him look so hot.

yeonjun's personal aura was no joke, either. he gave out 'if you mess with me, i'll end you' vibes, and glared at everyone, but only his boyfriend, his cute little soobinnie knew how yeonjun really was. loving, caring and beautiful from inside. 

soobin didn't lie when he thought he wanted to get home quickly, and probably watch a movie with yeonjun. snuggled up with his boyfriend and blankets in front of the warm heater in early winter, what a perfect evening.

soobin walked over to the parking lot, with only one thing on his mind, yeonjun. should he give yeonjun a little call and let him know that he'd be home in no time?

yeonjun stayed home on wednesdays, and today being a wednesday assured soobin that yeonjun would be home. probably would be playing some games or trying to burn the house down while trying to cook. he didn't know, and he didn't care. he just wanted a hug from yeonjun now.

deciding to skip informing his boyfriend, soobin sat down in the drivers seat, humming a lil melody to himself. he couldn't wait to get to the comforts of his house, and just let go of all the stiffness. maybe yeonjun could give him a massage, he was really good at those.

yeonjun yeonjun yeonjun, his mind went, and he realised how much he was missing him. but soobin wasn't the one to rash drive no matter what, so he didn't violate the speed limit. but he did drive faster than he usually did. 

he turned the radio on, and his ears were met by a familiar song. this song. soobin was a slow song enthusiast, he only liked slow and calming songs. when a song got loud, it didn't remain a song anymore. a debatable opinion for which he gets bashed often, but he'll stick with it with end of time.

eternally; txt oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें