Quickshadow is done with everyone

Blurr: hey Quickshadow. What chu doin?

Heatwave: Quickshadow. Help emergency on Griffin rock.

Chase: Quickshadow I need assistance. Please?

Blades:ok so bls bla bla.

Everyone:Quickshadow can you help? Quickshadow did you know. Quickshadow help the others. Quickshadow Quickshadow Quickshadow.

Quickshadow:EVERYONE SHUT UP ALREADY!

Everyone was silent even Heatwave and he would of just said something by then. Just as Chase was about to say somthing Quickshadow started again.

Quickshadow:you guy's have been asking me all month for help. I don't mind helping but im extremely exhausted from helping non-stop. Please Im begging you all let me have a break. Please thats all im asking of all of you.

Heatwave:if you needed a break why didn't you tell us?

Chase:it ok if you want to take a break ,we all need breaks.

Cody:hmm I yet it. Your used to getting things done aren't you.

Quickshadow:yes I am I like to get things done and always want to help so thats why I never asked for a break. I guess since I wanted to you guys and the other human's so much I forgot that i needed to take time for myself at times too.

Chief:alright Quickshadow you take the whole week of even more if you want just take your time. And when your break is done then you can help with rescues.

Quickshadow:but what if you need help?

Chief:dont worry about that just enjoy your break. And thats a order.

~241 words~