sick day

It was a normal day when Cody woke up but he felt dizzy. He brushed it off as him not getting enough sleep the previous night. He got dressed and when to the kitchen where Graham was. Graham was doing his usual teach stuff so cody got a snack and went down stair in the bunker with the bots.

Cody:hey Whirl! He said exited.

Whirl: oh hey Cody, where is she? She said walking around the bunker.

Cody:uhh who you looking for?

Whirl: Quickshadow she said she was gonna show me somthing.

Quickshadow:oh so sorry for being late darling I got held up. She said with her soft accent.

Cody:anyways where-

Cody started to throw a coughing fit his vision became blurry and then black. Quickshadow cought him before hitting the ground.

Quickshadow:Whirl darling can you call Graham please.

Whirl called Graham and he came down the fire pole and rushed to Cody. He was pail and his skin was hot Graham took cody back up to his room. And covered him in his blanket. Graham got a wet cloth and put it on Cody's head. Cody opened his eyes and said to Graham.

Cody: Im sorry for bot telling you u was sick.

Graham: Its ok Cody. But why didn't you say anything early?

Cody: because you and the others where busy yesturday so I didn't want to bother you guys. Besides its just a little cold. Right? While trying to pick up gis head of his pillow.

Graham: hey hey stay in bed Cody you need rest. Ok?

Cody:uhh fine.

~262 words for this~~tell me some ideas so I can do them~