Chapter 1

(Mattholomule pov)

I go back to my old locker in my new uniform when I hear a familiar voice getting closer and closer.  Before I could see who it was, they crashed into me, I was about to yell at them when I realized that it was Agustes.  While he tried to gain back conscious I become more and more red because of the position we are in.  When he finally gained back conscious, he looked at my face and immediately got off of me to give me a hand. 

(Gus pov)

I help mattholomule get up when I realised he's not wearing a construction uniform and realised he switched to illusions.  When he was standing still about to say something, I cut him off asking is he was now going to be a illusionist.  When he says that he really is I hug him to celebrate that he's now a illusionist, I was about to ask him something when the screaming of the bell cut me off.

(Mattholomule pov)

I follow Agustes to class because I never been to the class before.  When we finally get to the class I go sit right next to Agustes because he's the only person I know in the class.  I was going to ask him if he can teach me how to make an illusion when the teacher cut me off.  "Students, we have a new student, mattholomule say hi please" the teacher announced.  And when I say hi I hear whispers about how I tried to steal Agustes spot as president when Agustes holdeds my hand and gives me a bright smile.  And because of what he did, the whispers questioning how I tried to become president turned into if we were dating.

  ( 294 words)