Gauri: Sir wo bahot jada dare hain aise nhi manege.

Richa: Ham hi awaz dete hain.... yahan koi female terrorist nhi hai to inhe pata chal jayega ki ham kon hain.

Gauri: Please open the door we are here for your help.

A waiter opened the door. Harsh with his team entered inside and locked the door from inside.

Harsh: Saare guest yahin hain na?

A head chef: No sir. Kuch log jo last floor ke rooms me chupe hain and jo first floor ke rooms me hain unhe nhi le paye ham.. because udhar kafi terrorist the...ab wo log kis room me hain ye nhi pata. Mujhe jitne log mile sabko yahan lekar aa gya.

Harsh: Oh God. Mai rooms me jaa kar check karta hun tum log inn sabko bahar le kar bahar le kar jao.

A man: But sir itne saare log ko terrorist ke samne kaise...

Harsh: Yahan par ek aur rasta hai right?

Chef: Yes sir. Hotel ke backside par hai ek rasta but wahan par bhi kuch terrorist hain.

Harsh: Don't worry sir.... Candidates aap sab me se koi do log firing kar ke unn terrorist ka dhyan apni taraf karenge tab tak baki Candidates guest ko le kar bahar chale jayenge jahan ki team C hogi... aur Mai Team A ki candidates ko secret door ke paas bhej dunga taki aise me terrorist bhi Maare jayenge aur sanki jaan bhi bach jayegi.

Richa: Sir mai jaungi unn terrorist ka mind divert karne.

Siya: Mai bhi chalungi.

Gauri: And sir i want to come with you .

Harsh smiled: Very Good officers ..i am very proud of you all. Com'on let's start .

Other Side.

Om with his team reached at hall secretly.

Om in walkie talkie: We are going to start the firing..over and out.

Soon the firing got started .

Harsh and Gauri went in search of left people .

Harsh: Tum last floor pe jao..and i will go to first floor.

Gauri nodded and both went to another directions.

Gauri reached at last floor.

Just then some terrorist started firing. Gauri also After killing all terrorist of first floor she take out the peoples from rooms and started walking with them.

Other side Harsh was in first floor killing the terrorist and saving the people with him. A terrorist was going to shoot him hiding behind a pillar just then Samaira came infront of him and killed the terrorist.

Harsh looked at her: Samaira..

Samaira looked at him. She was so happy after finding him safe.

Samaira: Sir Thank God you are fine...Mai kitni dari hui thi...... Kabse pray bhi kar rahi thi aapki safety ke liye...

Just then she realised what she was saying.

She gulped: I..mean....ok sir aap inn sab ko jaldi se bahar lekar jaiye...Mai udhar side ke terrorist ko sambhalti hun.

Harsh smiled and Caressed her hairs: Thank
You..And apna khayal rakhna.

He left from there with the people. Samaira was still standing there shocked+surprised. But she came out from her thoughts because this time her duty was more important and went to other side.

Finally Om and his team was successful in killing the terrorist and Harsh along with his team rescued the hostages .

After killing all the Terrorist from every corner of Hotel all the Officers finally came outside the hotel. Om was coming from the stairs and saw Gauri who was standing little far from him.