Part Eleven: Pandora's Box

Beginne am Anfang

   Jack scoffed as he began pacing back and forth. I crossed my arms trying to calm down, but all that liquor I've been drinking tonight got me feeling bold.
"There wouldn't even be a Jack Harlow without me," I grumbled. Jackman snapped his neck in my direction with a shocked looked on his red face.
  "I beg your fucking pardon?!"
  "Majority of your songs are about me! You've used my beats for your EP and your first three albums, and I'm still your god damn muse. What thanks have I gotten from you?! None!" I screamed getting in his face.
  "Fuck you!"
"Fuck me? I'm sure you'd like that," I scoffed. Jack and I just stared at each other angrily, letting our words hang in the air.
  "I bet you'd like it too Vee. You can deny it, but your body can't." Jackman grabbed my hips pulling me close with a cocky ass smirk pressed on his lips.

   "You're so full of yourself," I mumbled looking down.
  "Yeah yeah, you can be full of me too buttercup."
  "Jack what the fu—" He pecked my lips gently making me shut the fuck up. I feel that same warm tingly feeling I got when he and I shared our first kiss all those years ago. Jack removed his hands from my waist but I grabbed ahold of them.
"You want me to touch you huh?" He asked. I nodded. Jackman let out a low chuckle and shook his head.
"Nah, I want to hear you say it," he whispered.
"I... I want you to touch me," I replied. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip while staring intently into my eyes.
"Let's warm up to it huh." My pussy really belongs to this blue eyed q-tip.

Warming up didn't take that long. He ripped off my dress within minutes of pushing me on bed. He attacked my neck with heated kisses then left a trail down my body. It's hard staying mad at him when he makes me feel so damn good.
"Jackman," I moaned. He poked his head up with a cocky smile on his goofy ass face. Nah that shit pissed me off a little bit, why is he being so smug?
"Fuck you, conceited ass," I exhaled. Jack dug in his pocket then threw a condom at me before fumbling around with belt.
"Come on," he grumbled frustratedly. I sat up to try and help him but he pushed me back down. His stubborn ass eventually got it off, eagerly pulling his pants down.

It's been three years since I last slept with this man, and god no one else compares. He slipped inside perfectly and I wrapped my legs around him pulling him in closer. He grabbed a fistful of my hair yanking it gently while whispering all sorts of things in my ear.
"You still feel so good Venus," he said lowly.
"If you didn't mess up so bad, you'd still be fucking me on the regular," I mumbled.
"We'd still be together if you weren't so insecure."
"I should've slept with Felix when I had the chance." Jack started to pound me senseless as a response. I dug my nails in his back clawing him as he was hitting my spot over and over again.
"J... Jackman."
"Mm-mm." He placed a hand over my mouth as he continued. Tears started to build up making my vision blurry, I already came but he just won't stop.

Jack buried his face in my neck mumbling cuss words to himself. His strokes were messy and he finally moved his hand from my face.
"God damn it. I wanna keep going," Jackman moaned. He eventually stopped resting his body on top of me.
"You were the one that made me insecure asshole," I said pushing him off of me.

____________________________________

Twitter

Goddess of Love
@imvenus

Goddess of Love ✅@imvenus