I was about to speak when she spoke again.

"This Entertainment has been running for five years now. However, the identity of the COO remained mysterious and she is doing her work secretly. The board of directors includes you but you never show yourself in any meeting, not even your shadow can be seen." She looks deeply in my eyes.

That's why I don't want to accept this offer. 'Cause I know that I can not fulfill my duty as the COO of the Entertainment yet she still chooses me to be the COO.

"It makes them think that you are not existing." She added.

I take a deep breath before responding to her.

"Fine, I'll let them see me but it will remain just between the board of directors and the shareholders, no media involved." I responded.

"Okay."

"And I will not attend any conference that includes the media." I added.

She nodded and smiled at Yujin and Sungmin oppa.

"I'll get going now." She was about to turn her back to us but she looked at me again.

"By the way, about your issue with this man beside you..." She glanced at my brother then back her glance to me.

"I'll take care of it so don't worry. And you proud man," She turn her gaze to my brother.

"Next time that you will visit anyone, especially visiting this sister of yours, could you please wear a mask or cap?"

"Yes, mam." My brother responded.

Eunbi unnie finally turn her back to us.

"Gosh, how can he date someone if he doesn't know how to hide."

I laugh at Eunbi unnie's murmurs while leaving. My brother, who I think heard it too, looked annoyed.

"Ahmm.. did you forget that I am here?"

Oh right, we forgot Yujinie.

I sit again.

"What do we do next?" Yujin asked.

"Let's watch a movie?" Sungmin suggested.

"In my studio?"

"No, unnie." Yujin shakes her head.

"You are always in your studio. You must at least explore." Yujin sounds like she was complaining.

Well, what should I do? My studio is my home.

"Ok fine." I surrendered.

"Got any tickets?" My brother asked.

Yujin and I shake our heads.

"How about a road trip at night?" My brother smiled mischievously.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled.

"Let's go!" Yujin cheered.

**************************************************************

(A/N: The Choi siblings road trip will be narrated in Yujin's POV.)

We are now on the way to Chaewon's condo. Yeah, we are done with our road trip and they're gonna take me to Chaewon's condo before my brother and Yujin go home. Yujin is in the back while I am beside my brother, the driver. I looked at Yujin who was peacefully sleeping in the back.

"Woah, she's really knocked out now." I said before looking back at the road.

My brother chuckles.