I smirked back and got in a fighting position.

"Now everyone has a partner, fight!!!" He shouted and then we started.

"Don't go on easy on me, just because I'm a girl." I smirk at him.

He smiled evilly. "Oh honey, I always fight fair."

I widened my eyes and said to him, "Fair? Don't tell me you forgot about that guy when you put mustard and wasabi on his nose?" Stabbing him in the heart but he dodge it.

He laughed, "Nah, that was exceptional." He replied and almost got me in the back. Luckily I turned around really fast and dodge his knife.

I then use my leg to kick him but he grabs it and smirks. I got lowkey angry, and twisted my leg to let him go and he did, now we are looking at each other's eyes, waiting for the other person to attack next.

It's been like what? 20 minutes since we stopped attacking. And boy I'm getting kinda tired just in my fighting position, thinking how to attack and just looking at him.

My arms are starting to swore while holding my knife. I could feel the silence between us and hear the sound of classmates fighting each other at the side.

NO ONE'S POV

Karasuma sensei was looking at his class when he noticed that the other two were just looking at each other. He stares at them wondering who is going to attack first but sadly nobody attacks.

He was kind of surprised at the two students' concentration.

"The two have good eyes for each other." Said the yellow pervert giant octopus named Koro sensei. His name was given by students and he liked them.

"I agree and it's been 30 minutes since the two stopped fighting." He agreed with Koro sensei and with that. It leads others to look at them.

The others just stop fighting and stare at them.

"Are they just gonna look at each other's eyes and not attack?" Ask Sugino, the baseball player.

"They are probably in deep concentration, Sugino." Maehara replied, crossing his arms while staring at them.

"Indeed, because once you move, it's game over." Said by our 'Ikemen' Isogai.

"Damn, they're so good." Said by the perverted bald dude named Okajima.

"I mean, they always hang out with each other." Okano commented.

"Yeah, so they probably know how to attack next." Meg replied.

The students nod in agreement and look at them.

And then, "So, are we not gonna fight and just look at how beautiful we are?" Karma said and stood up straight, tossing his knife in the air.

Rio straight up, "I agree but you need to attack first, darling." She smirked after he replied to him.

Karma looks at her and smirks, "Me? Attacking first? Nah that ain't my style." He said, making Rio laugh.

"You know what, let's just get over it." And with her comment, she suddenly attacked his heart. Karma grabbed her arm and locked her body with his body while pointing his knife at her neck.

"Ooohhh, that's sick." Yoshida exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Muramatsu said and nodded.

"But the position is... you know kinda awkward?" Nagisa said blushingly while looking at their position.