Part 11

Mattholomule's POV:

"What's it about?" Willow asked, intrigued.

"A Halloween carnival. This movie is gonna be amazing!" Luz explained.

That doesn't sound too scary.

Willow and Gus seemed excited about it.

Luz and Willow sat next to eachother, so that means...

He sat next to me.

Luz turned the movie on and it began to play.

It showed 6 teenagers, they walked into some place that had a giant entrance, it said "The Carnival of Your Nightmares" on the top of it.

They were outside, and I could see a huge wheel that was spinning, it was kinda hidden by everything else.

Their names were Jaxon, Michael, Aidan, Katie, Elizabeth, and Isabella.

Elizabeth has wavy red hair, green eyes, and freckles.

Katie has straight blonde hair, brown eyes, and round glasses.

Isabella has shoulder length black hair, and blue eyes.

Jaxon has short brown hair, and brown eyes.

Michael has black hair, and brown eyes.

Lastly, Aidan.

He has blue eyes, they look good.

Wait what? No..!

He has fluffy hair, it's dark blue.

Katie notices someone in the background, they were pretty tall and had some weird clown mask on.

They split up into partners and went on a roller-coaster.

After it was over, Michael went to get some cotton candy.

But he stops when he sees someone motioning for him to come over to them, and he eventually went over there.

He was led into a room, and um... killed.

Gus is really freaked out and he's holding a blanket just beneath his eyes.

I put my arm around him in an attempt to calm him down atleast a bit.

I don't think it's helping, his face turned red.

This is awkward..

I look back at the movie and Isabella is nervous because Michael isn't answering her texts.

Katie calms her down and tells her he's alright, and is probably looking for them.

Then they go on the other rides.

After the 5 of them did almost everything, they decided to go on the wheel.

It's called a ferris wheel apparently, how was I supposed to know that?

The partners were Aidan and Jaxon, Katie and Isabella, and Elizabeth was by herself.

The ferris wheel was spinning around for a bit, but suddenly it stopped.

They're all at the bottom, but the person operating it was gone, so they couldn't get off.

Aidan starts trying to push the little door or gate and make it open.

Eventually it does, so him and Jaxon jump out.

Jaxon tries to operate it, and he makes the wheel spin a bit until the other 2 carts get lined up one by one with the ground.

Then they all get out and start running, but Katie was behind them, then she tripped.

She looked up and saw the clown from earlier, standing right above her.

It eliminates her too.

People saw it happen though, and started running to the security guards and the exit.

The guards started looking around, and one of them found Katie, but the clown was nowhere to be seen.

Elizabeth ran into a random building because she thought the killer would be waiting for them at the exit.

Gus moves closer to me.

"I don't wanna see what happens next.." he mumbles.

Elizabeth had ran into a maze room, and she hears laughter after she walks through it for a bit.

The clown finds her and you know..

Jaxon, Aidan, and Isabella escape and drive back home, agreeing to never go back there.

.

.

.

The movie ended.

That was really scary, I'm just glad it's over, and that Aidan survived.

I was really hoping he would for some reason.

I look at Gus and realize how close he is, and that my arm is still around him.

I blush and quickly pull my arm away.

"Well that was... something." Luz chuckled nervously.

"yeah..." Gus agreed quietly.

"Um let's do something fun now, something that isn't creepy, it's night time and I don't wanna get nightmares or anything." she suggested.

"Okay." Willow replied.

"Wait, we should do our hair!" Luz said, excited.

Gus and Willow agreed with the idea.

Author:
Sorry if the movie wasn't that good, I wasn't trying to make it very long, and I was inspired by a movie I'd seen.