"She said she will go to her sister." Yujin answered.

My brother sits beside me leaving Yujin alone on the opposite side.

"I thought Chaewon had a vocal and dance lesson today?"

"We know since we accidentally met her earlier." She answered.

I just nodded.

"So, what are we going to eat?" My brother asked.

"You need to pay here since you are not from here!" I teased.

"But you two were from here." He points to me and Yujin.

Yujin's mind and my mind became one and there, we started to tease our brother. In the end, my brother orders what we like and he pays for it. How? I told the staff to let my brother pay. I'm such a good sister right?

Okay, as what siblings do, we catch up on each other's life, tease each other and reminisce about the old and childhood days while eating our foods. It is really fun because I miss this feeling, I miss them so much especially this ugly beast beside me.

"Unnie, do you remember when oppa was chased by a dog."

We both laugh while my poor brother pouts.

"Yeah then she looks like a monkey going up in a tree. The dog didn't bite him but the ants did." Yujin and I both laugh again.

"Do you also remember when I went to your school because Mom forgot to give you pocket money?"

Of course I do.

"Hell yeah! All of the students in my school are going wild because of your sudden appearance and I almost beat you up because of that." I gave him a death glare when he chuckles.

"Woah, you really want a private life." My brother teased.

"Because she doesn't want to get caught, stalking Yuri."

I looked at Yujin because of the sudden mention of my crush's name.

It's unnie, Yujin. She's older than you.

"She has been in love with her since middle school." She added.

I thought you were on my side, Yujinie?

"Really?" My brother asked.

It seems like this topic caught his attention, psh.

Yujin nodded as an answer.

"My sister is indeed amazing." My brother wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"Whatever. I thought we were against this beast." I sulk in Yujin.

"If I tell oppa that your crush is---"

Yujin put some tissue in my mouth while my brother laughed at me because of what she did.

Really you two?

I spit out the tissue in the empty plate before speaking.

"You two are really ganging up against me? Then fine." I said in a sulking tone.

"Aww our duck was sulking." My brother pinched my lips.

"Unnie, did you see the news?" Yujin obviously changes the topic.

I pretend that I'm still sulking and didn't hear Yujin.

"One Entertainment said that they were planning to release their second soloist this year after Lee Jueun."

When I heard One Entertainment and Lee Jueun's name my sulking face changed.

"Aigoo, I knew it. You're interested when it comes to that Entertainment." Yujin said.

"Just continue." I said.

Yujin sighed before continuing.

"The soloist has a pre-debut release in May. If you want the full article, stalk the One Entertainment account also Newsen."

Why didn't I know about it? Also, 2 months early announcement before the pre-debut? Strange...

"When did the article or announcement published?" I asked.

"Just today." My brother is the one who answered it.

"You knew it too?" I looked at my brother.

"Eunbi told me earlier after our meeting." He answered.

Why did Eunbi unnie didn't tell me? Psh.

"Did they reveal who it was?" I looked at Yujin.

Yujin shakes her head. I looked at my brother but he shook his head too.

"But they said, the pre-debut teaser will be released, a day before the MV."

I nodded at what Yujin said.

I wish it was her this time.

"Unnie, what if it's not her? Will you still wait for her before chasing your dream?"

I looked away at Yujin's question.

I do, I'll still wait for her. We have the same dream and I need to give up mine so she can reach hers. Her happiness is my happiness.