TS: A Beautiful Realization

Mulai dari awal

I was really trying hard to ignore him but by the time the other maniac in the Tennis attire appeared with a teasing smile. "Hi" he waved. Now what the hell was he going to utter? "Agar Bondita ke liye koi chinta hi nahi hai, toh aaj uski madad kyu ki? Kyu apne hatho se haldi lagayi aur khana khilaya? Aaj tak kitne jaasoos pakde gaye hai par Bondita ke liye ye khaas khaatirdaari aur chinta kyu?" He uttered rotating the racket in teasing way.

Bloody hell! Should I forget that there's something called humanity? Wait, why I'm I sounding like Batuk? Damn these two will drive me crazy.

"Oh main batata hu" the Barrister conscience uttered and continued pointing his finger towards me "isse pata hai ki Bondita koi jaasoos nahi hai. Iska ye madad karna, uski chinta karna, it's nothing but his guilt." This sentence pricked my heart. Were they right? Is this just my guilt?

"No it's not." The one in sports attire replied. I guess I'm actually thinking too loudly. He continued "Ye sirf tumhara pachtava nahi, balki..." he paused and looked at that black bat.
Then they both looked at me and said together "Pyaar hai"

I looked at them with a shocked expression. No. This is not true. I think my face must have drained out its colour by now after hearing this nonsense. Are my consciences possessed with Bondita's spirit?"

"Haa. Tum pyaar karne lage ho Bondita se. Aur..."
"Bas karo!" I yelled. In no time, I stormed out the study, and ran towards the balcony.

As soon as I reached there, I saw the ashram opposite the haveli where I could see Bondita doing something. I don't know why but I was unable to take my eyes off from her. All these days I was struggling to not even have a glimpse of her but now, I'm unable to take my eyes off her.

Suddenly I fell something near my feet. "Tring Tring" I heard a sweet voice. Turning back I looked down and saw a coconut shell attached with string. "Halu, Sakha Babu? Main choti Bondita bol rahi hu" I saw my little Bondita approaching carrying the other end of her telinoof.

"Bondita?" I turned behind unable to understand what exactly is happening with me. I turned behind to find her staring at me with her hands on waist. I couldn't stop myself to chuckle. "Aise kyu dekh rahe the Bondita ko?" She asked pointing towards the present Bondita in the ashram.

I stammered a bit and said "Ku..kuch bhi toh nahi. Wo to main bas yu hi..." "Ye kya!" She exclaimed all of a sudden pointing towards my face. I touched my cheeks to check if something was there. "Kya?" I asked her not finding anything. "Aapke gaal toh lal ho gaye hai!" What? Where I thought I lost the colour of my face, she's claiming it to have turned red.

"Bondita ko dekhke gaal kyu laal ho rahe hai aapke?" I again touched my cheeks. I could feel a certain warmth. "Pata hai? Mere bhi hote the. Par kyu, ye samajh nahi aata tha. Choti thi na." I watched myself on the reflection of the glass door. I could feel a tinch of scarlet appeared on my skin. I turned towards the ashram. I saw her moving towards the pot which was outside the threshold of entrance. Her hair strands which were loosened out of her plaited hair were flying with the breeze.

I could feel my heart beat increasing all of a sudden. No it wasn't because I ran till here. It was due to something else. "Badh rahi hai kya dhadkane?" She asked "Haa" I replied without thinking twice. I was so lost that I didn't realize what I was uttering. "Meri bhi hoti thi!" She screamed all of a sudden which made me snap out of my long lost world.

"Par kyu hote the?" I don't know why am I even asking such stupid questions. She tapped her chin with her forefinger and uttered "Pata nahi. Choti thi na. Par aap chote thodi hai. Aapko toh pata hona chahiye na?" "Kya pata hona chahiye?" I asked irritably tired of this introspection and turned around.

"Bondita?" I was waiting for her answer. Not getting any reply I again turned but she was nowhere to be found. She was disappeared leaving me with pool of thoughts. Wow great!

I saw Bondita coming out of the ashram and moving towards the nearby house. "Boudi. Zara paani milega?" She asked the lady who was about to close the door of her house. Probably she found our haveli's gates closed otherwise she must have asked her Bhari Babu. "Hum kisi jaasoos ki madad nahi karte. Dafa ho jaao yaha se" saying this the lady shutted the door.

My heart is paining seeing her like this. I rushed inside the kitchen to fetch a jug of water. Thank God this Bihari's wife is sleeping. Urgh! She's snoring loudly. Just like her husband. Never mind. I'll have to rush now with this jug. She must be thirsty. Her pot must be probably empty and I know that nobody will be giving her even a drop to drink.

I slowly tiptoed towards the ashram. And kept the jug near the threshold "Paani laaya hu." I said standing outside facing backwards. Its really difficult for me to see her like this. She must be probably back without getting water from anyone. "Pee lo. Pyaas lagi hogi" I uttered no getting any reply. Wait. Why isn't she replying? By now she should have started with her nonsense blabbering about love and all. Is she okay?

"Bondita?" I called her looking inside. No reply. Without wasting a moment I went inside but she was not there. My heart started beating rapidly.

"Sakha Babu!" I heard a faint scream from back side of the ashram. I rushed there only to find a terrifying scene.

"BONDITA!"

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

I couldn't hold myself writing this crap😅
If you found this TS okay, then plz lemme know as I'm trying this for the first time 😋

Next part will be updated soon.

Love,
Ammy💜