Cho gave her a tight smile, her arm hooked with Harry's. "Thanks. You too,"

Diana looked at Harry and smiled. "You clean up well, Harry. Very handsome,"

Harry blushed as they started walking toward the entrance of the hall for the ceremonial dance. "So do you. Extremely beautiful,"

It was Diana's turn to blush as they started lining up. They walked through the crowd and onto the dancefloor as Cedric placed one of his hands on her waist and the other grasped her hand. She placed her free hand on his shoulder as Flitwick led the orchestra playing the music they learned. Throughout the dance, people and their dates started to join in. Eloise pulled Ella to the floor, followed by Ginny and Neville. Kodaline was standing next to Nik, who refused to dance. His hand was gripped tightly on her arm as her face whined with pain. 

Diana glanced around and her eyes met Harry's. She sent him a smile before she was lifted in the air by Cedric and spun around. She laughed as her hair became bubblegum pink. The dance ended and The Weird Sisters started causing the hall filled with students to start dancing to the music. Diana danced with her brothers and friends until her feet started to hurt.

"Ced, I'm going to sit for a while!" Diana yelled over the music. Cedric nodded, before dancing with a black-haired girl in his year. She hurried over to where Harry and her brother were sitting, sending a small smile toward Padma, who was angrily sitting next to Ron. Diana sat next to Harry and kicked off her shoes. "I'm so tired. Why aren't you two dancing with your dates? Speaking of dates, where is yours, Harry?"

"On the floor with her friends," Harry answered. "I didn't want to dance."

Diana nodded, placing her head on his shoulder. "Eloise looks beautiful, doesn't she? I helped her pick out a dress."

Ron and Harry looked at Eloise, who was dancing with Ella. Ron's eyes widen in shock. "Where has all the acne gone?"

"It's called makeup, Ron." Diana rolled her eyes, letting her head from the boy's shoulder, and loped her arm with Harry's "You could use some,"

Ron's eyes suddenly set on Ella, and he froze. Her redhead hair danced like flames as her lips stretched across her freckles face in a beautiful smile. Her body moved like water as she danced around with Eloise. She looked carefree and dare he say beautiful. He would never admit his heart skipped a beat when she looked over at him and smiled, showing her pearly white teeth.

Then his eyes shifted over to Hermione, who was dancing with the 'enemy' as he called the other champions. She was as beautiful, just like Ella was, her once bushy hair was tamed and styled in a ponytail, and her blue dress swayed with her as she moved. But her face didn't look as happy as Ella's did. It was almost like she was sad.

Ron shook his head, his gaze turning back towards Ella who was now dancing with a boy. His heart burned, as the boy wrapped his arm around the girl's waist. Harry and Padma snickered, sharing a look as Hermione came towards them with Viktor. Viktor kissed her hand, and a small barely visible grimace made its way on her face before he headed towards the drinks table.

Hermione sat next to Diana, who looked at her knowingly. "Hot, isn't it?" She covered her revulsion for her date. "Viktor's gone to go to get drinks. Would you care to join us?"

Diana looked at Harry and opened her mouth to speak, but Ron cut her off. "No, we'd not care to join you and Viktor."

"What's got your wand in a knot?" Hermione asked, her eyes filled with disbelief.

"He's a Durmstrang. You're fraternizing with the enemy." Ron said, leaning over Harry.

Diana frowned. "The enemy? He's not the enemy,"

Hermione seemed to think the same as Diana. "The enemy? Who was it wanting his autograph? Besides, the whole point of the tournament is international magical cooperation to make friends."

"I think he's got a bit more than friendship on his mind," Ron muttered, his eyes making their way back to Ella.

Hermione stood up in disbelief and walked away. Diana shook her head. "Way to go, Ronald. It's none of your business if Viktor and Hermione are dating. She's mature, unlike you. Har, love, you want to dance?"

Harry nodded and stood up, grabbing her hand, heading towards the crowd, leaving Ron sulking. Padma shook her head at him and hurried over to her friends on the dance floor.

***

"I told you that's not the color I wanted, Kodaline. Black was the color. Are you that slow?" Nik hissed in his girlfriend's face.

Kodaline cowards away as Nik tightens his grip on her wrist. "I-I'm sorry, Nik. I d-didn't want to wear black."

"Y-You didn't w-want to wear it," Nik mocked. "You embarrassed me! This dress is ugly and so are you! Why don't you just listen to me and do what I tell you to do, Kodaline? I told you to not hang out with your so-called friends anymore and what do you do? You hang out with them!"

"Nik, p-please, stop yelling," Koda whimpered.

"God, you're so pathetic. Just do what you're told to do, Kodaline and we won't have a problem. Understand?" Nik asked. He grasped her chin in his hand. "Understand me, Kodaline?"

Kodaline nodded, tears welling up in her eyes as Nik suddenly back-handed her so hard that she fell to the ground. "Speak when you're spoken to—"

"Leave her alone!" A familiar voice yelled. Neville came sprinting down the hallway with a fourth-year girl, Sammy, and Benji. The fourth-year girl had seen Nik yelling at her.

"Oh, here comes your knight and shining armor." Nik laughed.

Sammy and Benji picked their friend off the floor and pulled her away as Neville stood in front of her. "Leave her alone, Niklaus. Lay a hand on her again, I'll—"

Nik cut him off with a laugh. "You'll what? Hit me—"

Suddenly, Neville swung a fist back and corrected it with Nik's face. A sickening creak was heard as blood started pouring out of his nose.

"You broke my nose!" Nik cried, cuddling his broken nose before he ran away, leaving them alone.

Neville turned toward the girl, his fingers brushing against her bruised cheek. "Are you okay, Ko?"

Koda held her bruised cheek and smiled. "Now I am. Thank you, Nev."