𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Start from the beginning

"No! let me go! Help me! help!" 

You stared blankly at Josh. "You're letting her die! Deena said."You're killing her!" Simon held back Deena, guilt in your eyes. "I don't want this either, but... we don't have any more options, You finally speak.

Deena started to sob, and Kate said to Josh,"This isn't your fault." He stared down at the papers, one mentioning the camp nightwing survivor, C.Berman.

Everyone was altogether now, and Josh said,"C.Berman, she's the key." "The survivor of Camp Nightwing in 1978, You realized."Josh is right, if anybody can know how to beat them, it's her."

You stood there as Sam and Josh read the paper, looking for answers. "i'm scared, You told Simon, who hugged you."Me too Y/N, but C. Berman will help us, right?"

"Hopefully, You reply. 

Deena dialed the number and nobody answered her, You were panicked. The door couldn't be held anymore 

"Simon!" 

Josh stabbed the killer, apparently C.Berman first died then got CPR and came back alive. "She survived by dying, Sam said.

"We can kill her, and bring her back to life, You said."T-That might be the only choice we've got." 

"Y/N is right." 

 As you got into the ambulance, You couldn't help but think about if you were going to die or not, you didn't want to, but deep down, someone was going to die tonight and not survive, you knew that. 

You just didn't know who...

"Are we almost there? You ask, Simon nods."I think, anyways. Y/n, if i die tonight, promise me something, you'll never forget me."

"Simon, you won't-"

"But i might, so just promise me that, okay?" 

"I promise."  

AUTHOR SPEAKS!

I haven't really been writing any new chapters until i got a sudden boost of motivation to write this chapter, but here i am, school-free for 3 days lol. Anyways, i do plan to do fear street 1978 and maybe 1666 too so be prepared;)

as of right now i have no clue on what i'll do with that lmao.