𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏

~                                                                                                                              ~

May 2nd, 2147.

The pitter-patter of the rain on the bench was the lone sound that could be heard in the chilly, pitch black night. Akio Akamine, a 15, soon to be 16, year old male, had been sitting on the bench for god knows how long, his messy, midnight blue hair drenched, along with his clothing. Deemed an outcast to society due to his "villainous" quirk, he had been kicked out from every place he had ever called home. Now, all he could do was wait for a hero to save him from his own wretched life. But who really came to help him was not anything remotely similar to who he expected. In front of him stood a man who looked to be in his 30's or so. 

"Hey kid, what're you doing out here so late at night, don't you have somewhere to be?" the peculiar man asked as his pale blue shoulder-length hair bathed in the rain. Akio stared at him, a question mark threatening to pop up on his forehead, as if he was in an anime. 

Taking a mental note of how crusty the man's, quite pale, skin was, Akio finally replied after a pause, "I'm fine Crusty." After another pause plus standing up and stretching, he spoke again, "Did I say the 'crusty' part out loud?"

The crimson-eyed man standing in front of the boy let out a scoff at the younger (and considerably shorter) boy's name-calling as he scratched his neck. Akio only then getting a good look at the man, taking notice of the, quite creepy, disembodied hand which rested on his face. Gross. 

"Listen kid, my name's Shigaraki. I can give you a place to stay," the man started.

"Really? Hell yeah! Where?" Akio cut him off instantly.

"You didn't let me finish.. there's a catch. You have to join the League of Villains." Shigaraki finished.

"..Villains?" Akio sweat dropped. "You're that desperate? I mean.. I'm a junior high dropout, what use could I be of?" 

"Take it or leave it. We don't have many members at the moment, as long as you have some sort of potential, we can make it work," Shigaraki spoke, his eyes scanning the area, making sure no one, specifically no hero, was listening in to their conversation.

"..Fine, it's not like I have anywhere else to be anyway. Let's go, Crusty." Akio replied. 

"I told you already kid, my name's Shigaraki." 

"Sorry, Shigaraki-sama." 

~                                                                                                                                 ~

A.N. : Slow updates, stay tuned!