Benji smirked as he crossed over his 'x's' and grinned. "I asked him three days ago, in the courtyard with a song."

"He danced in the middle of the courtyard with half of the school watching," Sammy's face was red as he relived the memory.

Fred passed a note to Ron. It said:

Get a move on or all the good ones will have gone

"Who are you going with, then?" Ron asked.

Fred smirked and threw a paper ball at Angelina. He swayed around and pointed at her, mouthing. "Do you wanna go to the ball with me?" Angelina nodded and smiled.

Ron turned to Hermione and Diana."Oi, Hermione and Ana. You're both girls."

Diana snorted as Hermione furrowed her brows at him. "Very well spotted."

"Come with one of us?" Ron said as Harry tried to warn him that Snape was behind them.

The professor hit Ron and Harry on the back of the head causing Diana and Benji to snicker. 

"Come on. It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone. For two girls, it's just sad." Ron said.

"I won't be going alone, because believe it or not, someone's asked me!" Hermione snapped, standing up. She handed Snape her book, before grabbing her stuff. "And I said yes!"

"Bloody hell," Ron said, watching her storm out of the Great Hall. "She's lying, right?"

"No, she's not. She was asked on Saturday while we were dress shopping," Diana told him. "Ron, why don't you ask Ella?"

The three of them glanced down the table to see Ella and Ginny talking in whispers, with the freckled girl's cheeks red as a beetroot.

Ron looked back at Diana. "I don't know, Ana. She's—"

Diana raised a brow. "She's a what, Ron?"

"She never talks. Is she mute or something?" Ron asked, glancing at the younger redhead and his baby sister.

"Ronald, that's a bit rude. She's not mute. El is very shy." The blonde said. "Why don't you talk to her? Hang out with her, and get to know her. You might like her. She's actually really cool."

" I don't know, Ana. She's not my type." Her brother says, looking back at his work.

"And what is your type? Hermione?" Diana questioned, causing Ron to blush red. Her hair turned blue, knowing her best friend didn't feel the same.

"What's wrong? Your hair is blue," Harry says, motioning toward her hair.

She shook her hair, turning it back to blonde. Ron gave her an odd look. "What are you not telling me?"

"Nothing," Diana muttered, going back to her work.

"Diana—" Ron started but Harry interrupted him.

"Dia, do you have a date?" He asked, hope laced in his voice.

Diana didn't answer right away causing her brother to cut in. "Well, if you don't have a date, why don't you go with Harry?"