Part 2

Mabel's pov

'I wasn't actually asleep I was thinking about how almost everything I said in that video was a lie... almost. The think about the bill conspiracy board and computer was correct... it's just after what dipper told me can you blame me?'

I pulled I little cutesy face as I thought that. I'm adorable like that. I pulled the da face again. OwO .

Time skip In the morning. Also dip dap dopes pov

I woke up and immediately got dressed. Today Mabels finally going to help with the laptop, I smiled softly to myself. I heard movement from the other side of the room and looked to see Mabel with a slightly grossed out look on her face. I stopped smiling as I remember last night. Bill had spoke to me and said the offer is still up and I would need it?! And I said I'd considered it!??!

I'm now scared.

Of my subconscious, it was my subconscious speaking to him not my re... subconsciouses are a person real self!

I covered my mouth in shock and and crippled over like a was throwing up. I fell to my knees and teared up. I-f Bill t-tells mabel s-she will tell mother and farther a-and I'll be belted.

I dashed out the shack and ran to the one place I could be cured...

The church.

I ran as fast as my legs could.i quickly entered and went to the nearest pew and started to pray but I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. It was tad strange the priest. He handed me a bag and said

" all you need child... were it tomorrow and the day after you will be cured of your sins" with that I walk out totally calm and back home exited for tomorrow.

Sorry about the shortness saving for next chapter anyway bye.