𝙈𝙐𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍?

FILE LOADING: MURDER?
.
.
.

5%
▓░░░░░

20%
▓▓░░░

60%
▓▓▓░░

80%
▓▓▓▓░

100%
▓▓▓▓▓

ENTER PASSWORD: $¢¥¢¥¢√€π÷¢×

.
.
.
INCORRECT PASSWORD
.
.
.
.
TRY AGAIN the IN TEN MINUTES

.
.
.

Two shadows hid in a small home that was hidden in the city

Two shadows hid in a small home that was hidden in the city. The person who resided in the house was waiting by the phone, obviously expecting a call. "Come on...where is he?" The dark brunette spoke, his British accent thick in his voice. He sighed, not having the patience to wait another hour for him to call. He rubbed his eye, tired and oblivious to the two shadows staring at him. "Whatever...I should get some sleep.. .Dream will probably call later..."

The dark brunette flopped down onto the couch and was out like a light. The taller of the shadows moved, "This was easier than I thought..." Wilbur scoffed out, taking out a box of matches from a random pocket somewhere in. The half-robot looked back at the other that had came with him. "You can come out now, no use hiding when you agreed to murder someone with me." [NAME] flinched, not expecting Wilbur to be calling out to them " I regret agreeing to this. It was a spontaneous decision." They frowned lowering themselves into the ground gently as to not wake up the sleeping man.

"I'd suggest you stand. We're going to have to make a run for it." Wilbur whispered, an unseen sharpness to it. And with a sudden flick to the match against the box, the match was lit. The flame grew bigger, devouring the match stick quickly. 

Just like that, Wilbur dropped the flaming match onto the sleeping boy.

George'e eyes flew open, pain and heat spread onto his body. Looking up through his blurry vision he saw two figures run out of the house. His body felt numb, the flames cut through his flesh, a horrible smell filled the burning house as George inhaled the smoke filling the room. The pain was unimaginable, the heat made him sweat as his flesh burned, his eyes watering. A strangled cough left his mouth as blood coated the couch and his skin. 

He couldn't take this anymore. Closing his eyes, he took his last breath.

.