𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕞 - 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

requested by Baby-Angel-Of-Light

(sorry for the delay, I was busy with my assignments 😕)

Today's the day.

The day the attorney ask (Y/n) out for a movie night.

He doesn't want to admit it but, with the help from Celestine, he will take up the courage to just ask his partner for a night out.

.

.

.

.

Before lunch hour starts for Themis Law Firm, Artem was in his office taking deep breaths, getting himself ready to ask (Y/n). He has been practicing back at home for the past few days, even going through the lengths of talking in front of the mirror.

It was an understatement that Artem was not feeling embarrassed at all.

"Are you ready?" Celestine teased the male who only glared slightly at her with flushed cheeks.

Once the digital clock indicates it was lunch time, he immediately stood up and left his office, Celestine waving good luck to him.

Even though it was already lunch time, (Y/n) is still in the middle of work since there's a bit more before she'll be done with the paperwork.

"(Y/n)~ let's go have lunch together~" Kiki whined as she pulled slightly on her friend's sleeve, "Take a break once in a while."

"I'm almost done with it, Kiki. You head on ahead." (Y/n) sent an apologetic smile to Kiki, who only frowned a little. "Alright. Don't take too long!"

"Mm."

Continuing with her work, (Y/n) failed to realise that Artem has heard the whole conversation. He frowned a little and thought, Should I reduce her workload?

Seeing his frown, the colleagues worriedly looked towards Artem as they thought they did something wrong with their paper works. And they quickly kept their distance with him, scared that Artem would tell them off.

As (Y/n) was typing away on her keyboard, the scent of coffee linger in the air and she found a cup of it placed on her desk. She looked up and was surprised to see Artem was the one who gave her.

"Mr. Wing?"

"Um, you should take a break."

"Oh! I'm almost done with this, Mr. Wing! I'll take a break after this." (Y/n) reassuringly smiled towards the male who only sighed a little.

"Alright."

The two of them continued staring at each other which made (Y/n) dropped a cold sweat and chuckled in embarrassment before continuing, "Um, Mr. Wing? Is there something else?"

Snapping out from his trance, Artem coughed a little before avoiding her gaze and answering her with a slightly flustered face, "Do... do you want to go watch a movie after work?"