Chapter 3

Sophie

There were cries everywhere and people ran towards the exits, the Damien guy seemed to be getting furious and his men came forward to attack Brian again but he stopped them all raising his hand.

"This will soon be discussed in the summit Alpha Brian,we wont let this go easy",Damien spoke while Ellla and I looked shocked and confused.Brian stared into him as if he would make a hole in his body just with his gaze.

With one swift looked he gestured Ella and me to head outside and reach his car.We quietly sat and the journey back home was very tensed and silent,Brian kept driving holding the steering wheel with all his might,it looked that if it wasn't for that wheel,he might break something.

We reached the packhouse pretty quickly and were received by Noah and Allen,the third in command of the pack.Brian muttered "my office" to Ella and me and we followed.If I did not notice any better,I thought Allen's eyes got wider seeing me and Ella and he got soft growl from Brian and Noah both "Easy guys,I was just a little shocked,Goddess you two gotta control yourselves pl " said Allen rolling his eyes. In a moment we were at the Alpha office with Brian seated in his huge king chair behind the desk already.Noah stood next to the window near Brian's chair resting his back on the wall while Allen decided to keep standing near the door,Ella and me stood in front of Brian and currently looked like two criminals caught in the crime scene red handed.

Finally Brian looked at us and said "Speak" but before I could step up Ella started like a fireball "really Brian what do you want to know,we were there only to have some fun ,guys follow girls in such places what can we really say or do about it? Why are you so angry with us over this?" and I thought Brian would shed us to pieces with his face turning red in anger but he closed his eyes for a moment,I think he was controlling his wolf and asked again "care to explain why you are dressed like this,both of you?"

She again opened her mouth but I quickly stepped in and spoke "you are right Brian,we should have been careful,we were way out of line tonight" Ella looked at me with an open mouth like she couldn't believe I said all that but I ignored her.My answer seemed to have calmed down Brian a little but he again asked Ella "what do you have to say about leaving for a human town alone,that must have been fun too ??"

"ohh God Brian,yes it was fun,we were there only to have some fun,school got over and we were just celebrating,soon we will be of age and what if we found our mates outside this pack, then we would never get to live like this again,we were just trying to make some memories that's all,why cant you see it from this angle ? and how did you even know where we were,pl don't tell me you had your men follow us all this while Brian,your constant obsession of protecting me has driven you crazy,I am not a kid anymore" she turned and stomped out from the office,there was a very awkward and deadly silence now in the alpha office,I finally dared to speak "I am sorry Brian,I know you mean good but our intentions were not wrong"

Noah was the one to speak this time "Look we know none of you intended to gain anybody's attention there but the risk you took was too big,you are lucky Brian reached there on time otherwise we would be at the break of war by now" My eyes grew wider in shock and horror "War?? Coz of Ella and me" was all I could mutter

"Yes Sophie,those were not some humans as you both thought,that was Damien ,Ahpla Ronald's son,along with his friends,he is known in the werewolf world to be one of the biggest perverts and his father is the most ruthless alpha alive.Damien is known to have this thirst for taking women to his bedroom and if it wasn't for a strong pack and alpha like our's he wouldn't have spared you tonight,it obvisouly would cause a war between the two packs ",hearing this I thought I noticed Brian's eyes change their colour to midnight black and he punched his fist on the table ,as if under a spell I just took a step forward and held his hand,I was surprised to see that this calmed him down to some extent and I suddenly felt like something in my head moved,I gasped and touched my forehead .Brian looked at me clearly concerned but then got back his serious and angry look again.

I gulped "I am sorry,we just had no idea,the possibility of having to leave each other was so demeaning that we did not think we could get ourselves into any such risk" was all I could manage to say

Brian finally looked at me and I felt like he saw me with concern and he finally asked me to leave.

Coming out of the office I felt relieved but shocked at what could have happened today but for now I thought it was best to get to my room asap.I knew we would have to face our parents and before getting interrogated from all four sides I wanted to leave my worries aside take a relaxing bath followed by an uninterrupted sleep.with this thought I reached my room and headed straight to the bathroom.