Too Rough, Gray!

"Are you sure your ready for this?" Gray questioned, his eyes showing a hint of worry.

It was 9:00pm at night, and I had invited him over in my room to take the next step in our relationship, although it didn't go quite as expected.

"Yes, for the third time, YES!" I shouted clearly irritated at his worrying. Gray smirked and chuckled under his breath "Your as cute as always," he said, smooching me on the cheek

My face flushed crimson at his remark. "Ready?" Gray questioned, leaning closer to me. I responded with a nod, but really I was nervous.

Third Person P.O.V

Natsu wrapped his arms around the ravenette, pulling him closer.

He planted his lips on the ravenette's, sinking into a deep embrace at the same time.

Gray smirked in-between the kiss, poking his tongue playfully on Natsu's bottom lip, begging for an entrance.

The pink-head gladly obliged, opening his mouth for his lover to sink his tongue inside.

The two tongues battled each other for dominance, for a chance to explore the other's mouth, but it wasn't much of a challenge for Gray.

Gray explored the watery, slimy cave in his lover's mouth, only to go deeper and deeper.

But the blissfulness didn't last long, as the need for air caved in.

They pulled away from eachother, panting. A string of saliva formed on their tongues, both connecting the other respectfully.

Gray stared into Natsu's eyes, the pink-head's eyes was watery and half-shut. The tears made his eyes shiny, as if staring into a radiant blue jewel.

Natsu's face was flushed red, the blush connecting to the ear. His tongue stuck out, making him seemed so Irresistible.

"Why are you stopping?" Questioned the pinkette, in a tone no louder than a whisper.

His tone made the raven-heads heart skipped a beat, he almost felt like losing control.

Gray smirked in response, un-buttoning his white collar shirt. Each button being plucked off, made Natsu shiver, increasing his already rapid heartbeat.

Gray soon plucked off the last button, ripping his shirt free, revealing a muscular body.

"Hope you're ready, my love, because from here on out...I won't be so lenient," Warned the ravenette, unzipping his pants.

Natsu smiled "Punish me, Gray" he begged, spreading his hands and legs for his lover to toture him.

-Time skip-

Both parties was panting, their faces was flushed crimson.

A single moan escaped from a certain pinkette's lips, the sound of flesh slapping onto each other echoing inside his room.

"Argh...mmph" Groaned the pinkette, Gray's hand reaching down to the pink-head's manhood.

He started moving his hands, in an up-and-down motion, leaving his lover's member trobbling.

Natsu wanted to mutter out a 'no' but instead, another moan escaped from his lips.

Not long, a familiar feeling swelled up inside both of the lover's stomaches, they were about to-

"Im cumming!" Exclaimed the pinkette. Gray ignored his remark, and continued to thrust into the pink-heads butthole.

Soon the time finally came, both parties became a moaning mess, squirting out their bodily fluid in sync.

Natsu camed, his cum covering Gray's hands, while Gray shot out his 'tadpoles' inside the pinkette's entrance.

The liquid being squirted out in the pinkette's anus was too much! He simply didn't have enough space to store it all.

So, the remaining liquid dripped off his entrance, smudging his bed sheets.

Gray pulled his member out, toppling beside his lover, covering himself with the bedsheet.

Natsu then leaned closer to the ravenette, hugging him and placing his forehead on his lover's chest

In response, the ravenette placed his left hand behind the pinkette's hair, while his other hand moved around his waist.

"Babe, you were too rough" Natsu managed to mutter out, before closing his eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

Gray smirked at his sudden remark, kissing his head before doing the same.

-End of chapter 1-

A/N
--------

ALRIGHT GUYS! I finally finished the first chapter of my story and goddamn, Im proud of myself!

Give me some feedback on the chapter I had just written, Im not really confident in my smut-writing skills.

As you can see I skipped some horny stuff...

But anyways! Thanks for reading the first chapter of "Not Enough" and stay tuned for more HORNI-NESS

Cream-Chan