"Harry! Where is Harry!" I yelled, lunging closer to him. I felt a hand on my shoulder which I quickly took and twisted.

I turned around to look at who's hand I was slowly breaking to see my mother standing with pain in her face. I quickly let go of her hand and stepped back. She's stupid if she things she could sneak up on me.

"That was stupid." I rolled my eyes and turned back towards Leonardo. Leonardo chuckled.

"It was love. She's a carbon copy of Jack. I mean, look at her. She just killed a person for someone. Remember when he did that for you?" Leonardo stood up from his seat and moved towards me. I didn't move.

"Don't ever compare me to my father." I began to tilt my head up as he got closer and closer.

"I can't when you are him. Whether you like it or not, you've become what he always wanted. Your next step is to just accept your true destiny." Leonardo smiled while walking around me and to my mother who was now rubbing her wrist beside me.

"That's gonna be pretty hard when I just binded myself to Alea." I crossed my arms while a smirk creeped onto my face.

Leonardo kept his back to me as all his movements had stopped. He turned his head slightly to the side, the sound of his fabric turning with him. My mothers eyes widened as she dropped her hand, forgetting all about it.

"You what?" Leonardo asked calmly as his back remained towards me. I reached my hand down to my gun and nodded.

"Just a few minutes ago really. See?" I held up my finger with the band aid around it. I watched Leonardo's face tighten.

In one motion, Leonardo turned around and roughly grabbed my shoulders. Quickly I kneed him in the dick, watching his hold loose. I ducked under his arm and twisted it behind his back, breaking free from him. I stood a few feet away while breathing heavily out of nerves.

"Fuck!" Leonardo cried out while he held his twisted arm. I looked towards the exit then back at Leonardo.

"Obviously you don't have him. But one of your workers does. So until you tell me, I'll make sure you feel nothing but pain." I grinded my teeth as I wiped my gun out and shot up at the roof of his casino.

"And mom, go fuck yourself." I held my middle finger up at her as she watched me leave while holding Leonardo's limp hand.

I quickly ran out of the casino as fast as I could, not really in the mood for death. I hopped over the dead man and hopped to my car. I hit the gas as fast as I could and drove out of the parking lot.

I totally just made matters worse.

Five hours later

"So you're saying that we're fucked?" Louis threw his hands in the air and collapsed onto Harry's white couch.

"No, I'm saying that I have no idea who took him." I ran my fingers through my hair and kept my eyes out the window.

It was nearly four in the morning and we've been bickering all night. I came to Harry's house after my visit to Leonardo and told them everything. Let's just say it didn't go over well.

We've been trying to find ways to figure out who the fuck kidnapped Harry. We were without resources since our main source was Harry's dad's office. I offered to pick the lock to which they said he bought a lock pick proof door knob? I wasn't in the mood to fight it.

"Guys, let's just take a minute. He's probably not dead yet." Natalie's voice was trembling from behind me.

I glanced off into the distance, admiring his backyard and how it's illuminated at night. The sky was pitch black with not a single star in the sky. The moon was a crescent, but not full. It was pretty.