"Ken-"

"Now get away from the car or else I will fling you." I warned and watched as Natalie hesitantly pushed off the car.

Immediately I pulled the shift back and looked behind me, pulling back and out of the parking lot. I slammed my foot hard against the pedal and sped down the highway. I didn't care about my speed, all I cared about was Harry.

I miraculously remembered the way to Leonardo's casino, pulling up half the time faster than when I did the last time. I parked in the first parking spot and undid my seatbelt. I grabbed the gun but stopped short when I noticed my leather jacket folded on the seat.

I guess I left it here last night? Or he did.

I gripped the jacket as well and got out of the car. I slipped the jacket on and cocked the gun at my side as I walked quickly towards the entrance. I listened to the haunting sound of my heels hitting the pavement as I got closer and closer.

As soon as I reached it, a security man came and stood in front of me. I don't know what came over me but in one swift motion, I raised the gun to his chest and pulled the trigger, putting a bullet into his heart.

I didn't even flinch as the loud boom of the gun forced my hand back. The man fell back into the dark hallway with his eyes and mouth wide open in shock. I wasn't feeling anything much, beside the dire need to find Harry.

Body count is now a solid three

I walked calmly over the newly dead body and jogged through the dark hallway. I pushed through the front door and exposed myself to the empty casino I barely remembered.

My body ran into people who I assume was going to check what the noise was. The people were employees who quickly squirmed when seeing the gun in my hand. I smirked at their fear.

Once my view was cleared, I made eye contact with someone I wasn't expecting to see today. My mother sat with a tea cup and a magazine with a shocked look on her face. I smiled and waved.

I think I let my "dark side" take over

"Sorry about the disturbance. He was in my way." I smirked while loosely noticing behind me with the gun.

"Kennedy? Baby, is that you?" My mother stood up from her seat, showing me her all black outfit. Black shirt, black jeans, and black heels. Pretty boring.

"I need to speak with Leonardo, not you." I continued to walk deeper into the casino while turning around to make sure no one was going to jump me.

"Over here." The gut retching voice forced my attention to one of the many bars in the room.

Sitting to my left with a bottle of bourbon mid poor was the man I was looking for, Leonardo. I stuffed my gun into my pants and crossed my arms. Leonardo continued his pour as I made my way slowly towards him.

"You think you're funny? Huh?" I narrowed my eyes at him as he calmly took a sip of his drink.

"How so darling?" Leonardo set his drink down and turned his body to face me. I stopped walking.

"Where is he?" I took a step closer to him, closing our gap. Leonardo cleared his throat and raised his eyebrow.

"Where's who?" Leonardo crossed his arms over his chest.

"Don't fucking play dumb. Where the hell is he!" I raised my voice, having very little patience right now.

"I'm sorry Kennedy, I don't know who you're talking about." Leonardo took another leisurely sip of his drink.