ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4🤍

Please excuse mistakes. Enjoy 🤍

𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 23𝚛𝚍, 2019
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜🏢

Beyoncé had just finished work and was ready to pass out. Her body was ready to give out on her as soon as she reached the door. She lazily pulled out her key and opened the door. She was immediately hit with sweet smell of vanilla coming from Onika's favorite candle. Still mesmerized by the scent that was calming her senses she closed the door and sluggishly walked to the couch. Beyoncé plopped down, not caring that she didn't take a shower, nor did she care that Onika was watching her every move.

Beyoncé slowly began to drift off to sleep. She imagined she was on the beach. Toes in the sand, not a care in the world. She imagined Onika was there, laying next to her in a tiny bikini.

In her mini dream Onika rolls onto Beyoncé, straddling her lap. She looked at her lidded eyes, enjoying the staring contest. Onika rubbed Beyoncé's shoulders, soon bringing  her hands to the back of her neck and tangled them in the honey blonde mane. She lowered her head to Beyoncé's neck and began to trail light kisses on her skin. Softly sucking and biting her spot then using her tongue to soothe the small hickeys.

Onika kissed up Beyoncé's jaw to her ears. The taller girl could feel herself grow beneath Onika. "Ease up beautiful." Beyoncé groaned. "Can you do something for me first?" Onika whispered back and she grinded slowly making Beyoncé whimper. She quickly shut herself up, not wanting to sound like a bitch.

"What?"

"Wake up BB."

Beyoncé sat there for a moment trying to process Onika's words. "Huh?"

"Wake up and go take a shower." Beyoncé didn't really care about what she was saying. It was how she said it. Onika was speaking barely above a whisper in a very seductive tone. It was hard to pay attention when you're hard as a brick under a girl that looks like Onika and is talking to you like she wants you to make her body stop functioning properly.

Beyoncé was brought out of her thoughts by the feeling of drowning. She awoke from her sleep in pure panic, wiping her eyes and panting. Onika laughed loudly with a cup in her hand. Beyoncé glared at her, getting up and trying to chase her. Onika quickly ran away, hiding in their bedroom closet with her knees to her chest trying to regulate her breathing.

"Aye! Come out nie, ain't nobody gon' hurt chu!" A lie. She began to sing a line from Ready or Not by The Fugees. "Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide, I'm gonna fiiind youuu and take it slowlyyy!"

Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! This bitch done started to sing! Imma get my ass beat!

Onika silently prayed. Her ass was about to be handed to her. She felt like a kid again, hiding from her siblings while playing hide and seek. That weird feeling you get when you're about to be found but aren't ready for the possible consequences.

The closet door swung open, revealing a soaked Beyoncé. Her death glare had Onika beyond scared until it turned into a mischievous smirk. "Found you."

Onika damn near caught whiplash with how fast Beyoncé picked her up and threw her over her shoulder. "Let me go!" She squealed through her laughter. Beyoncé layed her down on the bed and started to tickle her, not giving her the chance to breathe with how much she was laughing.

"Stawwp!"

"No! Yo lil ass decided to interrupt my sleep. This what you get!"

After a few more minutes Beyoncé stopped tickling Onika and let her catch her breath. "Go take a shower. Stank ass." Onika scrunched up her face making Beyoncé roll her eyes. "Now I really have to shower. You got me wet but not in the way that I would have liked." She winked and laughed at Onika's shocked face.