Leggo My Eggo

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Nobody's pov

It was now 10am in the morning

It was now 10am in the morning. Y/n was still asleep while Peter was in the kitchen whippin' up some breakfast for the two of you.Y/n's eyes fluttered open as the smell of eggos, bacon and eggs filled her nostrils as she tiredly got out of bed as she walks towards the kitchen. She was currently wearing Peter's shirt as a night gown, wearing nothing underneath it" mornin' " Y/n lazily said as she wrapped her arms around Peter as she rests her head on his back." Goodmorning darling♡ you fell asleep pretty fast yesterday haha" After Peter's little punishment game, it wasn't even enough to fulfill his desire of wanting to tease and touch Y/n, they continued through the night using everything imaginable that he had in his box of wonders. Y/n could already feel his huge smirk as she felt his body vibrate from chuckling. Y/n face blushes and scrunches up in embarrassment as she lets him go and starts to walk away pouting. Peter smiles and hugs Y/n from behind as he lifts her up" haha oh darling you know I was just teasing you right?"he kisses Y/n on the cheek leading down her neck, watching a quiet blushing y/n struggling to get out of his grip."or....." he sets Y/n down but he was still holding her in his arms from behind one of his hands going under her shirt to grope her breasts as she gasps" do you need to learn another lesson♡" he starts to caress her body, she turns her head slightly and catches his lips. He was surprised, she Pulled away for a moment" I-I wouldn't mind doing that again" Peter was dumbfounded as he stared Y/N down, their eyes not moving from each other's gaze.

Peter's pov

Wasn't she denying and freaking out last night...."peter"did she actually Enjoy it? "PETER!" Oh~the faced she was making and the way she moaned and screamed out my name"PETER!THE FOOD PETER!" Y/n snapped as she was almost in tears as her arms were outreach towards the stove trying to save it from burning but it was too late." Oh shit sorry darling!" Both me and Y/n rush to the pans trying save at least what we could.

We sat and ate our burnt food...yes even the eggos.Y/n was eating while crying as she bit down on the hard burnt waffles covered with syrup. I think she noticed my disappointment because she then perked up, cheeks still filled with food as she tried to smile as she gave me a thumbs up as she nodded her head rapidly. A smile speed across my face as I began to chuckle" Y/n you don't have to eat it if you don't want to, you know that right" I rest my chin on my hand as I watch her finish her food" I don't know what your talking about, I ate that shit up" she wiped her mouth as she got up and made her way next to me moving my arms from the table as she sits down on my lap. " Peter thank you for the food it was delicious♡" a huge smile spread across her face as she pulled my face close enough to place a kiss on my cheek as she began to giggle." What?" I asked blush spreading across my face as I question her." Its just- well I- I'm really happy I didn't dial 911" she blushed as she cups my face, caressing her thumb on my cheek." Thats it! Were taking a shower lets go" I pick her up and start heading towards my bathroom.

Y/N's pov
"P-peter wait! We already did so much last night, I think we should just have a chill day today!" Peter sat me down on his small cabinet sink as he turned on the water, taking off his clothes first. You watch as as your pussy starts to throb looking at the marks that you left on him. From the scratches on his back and the little love bites you left on his upper body and neck." Y/n do you need help?" Before you could object he starts lifting up the shirt" arms up darling" you did as you were told as, lifting your arms up as your body sprouts goosebumps from the sudden coldness of the room, your nipples also harden. Peter stops and takes a good look at you, taking in every little detail, he had marked you all over, your body was cover with hickies and bite marks he basically claiming you with all his marks letting anyone know that you were his.

 Peter stops and takes a good look at you, taking in every little detail, he had marked you all over, your body was cover with hickies and bite marks he basically claiming you with all his marks letting anyone know that you were his

" Y/n..." He placed both hands on either side of the sink as i sat in the middle looking at his eyes as a little sweat trail slid down my face"Y-yes?" I gulp as questioned" listen I know I was a little pushy last night," A LITTLE!?" it was only because you went and snooped in my happy place..." he gave a little pout as he said this" but I don't want to force you into anything, as long as I have your love, im satisfied" he lowers his head towards your chest as he rests his face into your boobs humming into them as he hugs your waist. I blush and smile as I hug his head, is face squishing deeper into my chest . My smile hurt but I couldn't help he was being so cute and even if he was be rough with me last night I did enjoy it, him letting me know that I had a say in this made my heart flutter. I suddendly feel his hands start tapping my waist, I losen up my grip and up emerges a hyperventalating crimson Peter looking up at me with a satisfyed smile plastered on his face, his eyes had formed into hearts as he shakily breathed out " wh-whate-ever you choose D-darling~" he cuddled back onto my chest as he rubbed his face against them. I giggle as I started to pet the top of his head" Thank you Peter, lets take a shower together" He perks up as his eyes sparkle he lifts you up and takes you into the small cramped bath.

The bath was relaxing as peter rested agaist the wall as I rested against his chest. He started to scrub my scalp with shampoo as I sit and enjoy the nice messaging. He graps a bowl of water and starts to pour water on me as I sigh with satisfaction. Once all the shampoo was all out, i open my eyes" Okay! my turn" i stood up from his chest and get on my knees as i reach for the shampoo and place some on his head. he didn't have any hair but it didnt mean he didn't have to use shampoo(maybe? idk), I was in between his legs as i stood on my knees rubbing his scalp as his face was leaning against my tummy as I scrubbed. "Y/n...." he wrapped his arms around me again, kissing my tummy as I pour water on his head."hmmm~" I hum as i set down the bowl" can we have shower sex?" I thought we were taking a bath.hmmm fine I'll give him his little fantasy dream, well it was mine too heh."Alright Peter♡"I smile and we both stood up

Draining the bath water as we started the shower, the water was hot as it hit me making my skin red. Our hands start to explore each other's bodies"Mmmmhh~" I moan into his mouth as one of his hands started to play with my nipple by pulling it while the other played with one of my ass cheeks, fondaling it and gripping it as it caused me to moan more. I run my hand up and down his dick as he started to growl in pleasure, he then proceeded to lift me up as I wrapped my legs around his wait as Ileaned against the wall, my arms around his neck as we pant looking into one anothers eyes. I felt the tip of his dick pushing against my enterance as it makes it's way inside me. Fully inside, Peter waits for a moment as he then begins to slowly thrust inside of me" Peter ah~ you dont have to hold back~" I breathed out into his ear, he smirked as he kissed me, his thrusts became rougher and faster. Oh god I hope we dont slip in this bitch, I tightened my grip pulling our bodies closer as he drug his nails into my ass making me moan as I orgasm as he continues to thrust into me, not letting this opportunity pass he slips in his tounge, dominating the inside of my mouth. Peter's thrusts start to get sloppier but he was still thrusting at the same speed, still sensitive from last orgasm I feel my insides start to tighten up aroumd his dick as grip his back digging my nails deep within his skin as I came again. "P-peter ahhhh~ I don't think mmmh i can keep up any more- fuck" Peter didn't stop as he buried his face into the crook of my neck breathing heavily as he continued to fuck me" Just- ugh a little longer Y/n~" he breathes out, the steamy hot air making it more difficult for us to breathe as our panting became much heavier as the heat became unbearable. I could feel womb start to bubble as I feel my next climax emerging with each thrusts that Peter takes. As peter makes his last thrusts he cums inside of me as my insides squeeze his dick, wanting every once of his cum. Peter sets us both down on the Bath floor as the water hits the top of our heads, as we try to catch our breath our bodies and face buring with heat.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

HEY MY HORNY BABIES IM BACK!
sorry for the long wait :)
I had a lot of sleep thank you guys for being so patient with me 😌
Honestly when I started to write this I was only gonna make it a fluff BUUUUUUT I FELT LIKE I MADE YALL WAIT AND YOU ALL DESERVE BETTER.
Hope this was enjoyable to read
💞LOVE YOOOOOOU💞