*dooooooooommmmm*

The sound came from the vents. The button opened them. Instantly, water rushed out of them strongly. The water poured on me and Raven. I looked one last time at the window, only to find that it disappeared.

Me: Raven the window! It disappeared!

Raven: I know! But how are we gonna get out! We will drown in here!

I felt my body floating.

Me: Raven!

Raven: If we stay here then the water will fill this room in five minutes!

Me: There is no door in this room! Maybe a secret passage!?

Raven: I dont but let's search!

While we were talking, the water had already filled the half of the room.

We searched and searched for about two minutes. Above water and underwater, but there was no sign of a secret passage or a door.

I pulled myself out of the water.

Me: *gasp* Raven. We are about to touch the ceiling.

Raven: I can see that. Just one minute at this room will be full of water.

Me: I dont want to die like this Raven.

Raven: Me neither. But I know that the rest are searching for us. And I know they will find us soon.

Me: I also believe that.

Raven: Thirty seconds only.

Our faces touched the ceiling.

Me: Raven.

Raven: Yes oppa.

Me: I'm glad we are friends.

Raven: Me too.

Me: Let's take a huge one.

Raven: Okay.

Then we both took a huge amount of air in us. The room was full of water. Now we wait.
____________________

Jungkook POV:

Me: There's the door!

I ran towards the door. Gladly it was open. But I crashed on a wall when I got out of that dark realm.

Me: Yes! I'm out!

No response.

Me: Hey! Little missy where did you go! Dont tell me you just bailed on me like that!!

I looked upfront.

Me: Heh. Creepy.

*rumble* *rumble*

Me: Uuhh what's happening?