6| split personality disorder

Start from the beginning

"Mayra, I spoke to Anaya ji, we have thought to keep the wedding on 21st." Mama said as I sat on the counter top.

"You mean, 21st of this month?" I asked taking a bite of the apple.

"Yes, I mean 21st of this month!" She said tapping on my cheeks, affectionately. And I chocked on the apple I was eating.

"Here...have some water!" Aadya forwarded the glass.

No, I think poison would work better.

"Mama, 21st of this month is like in 2 weeks, that is too early, I am not getting married so fast!" I said nodding my head

"You both have your flight on 28th, before that we have to get the marriage done right!" Misha said, and I widened my eyes at her.

"Flight? Where are you all sending us now?" I asked looking at both of them alternatively.

Some honeymoon thing they have planned themselves again?

"Aryan has a business project of about a month in Los Angeles. He and his friend were going to go there already, now that the marriage has been fixed, you will go with him." Mama said.

"I can stay with you all till he's back, and then we can have the marriage!" I suggested.

But of course I knew, my suggestion would remain as one, won't be taken into consideration at all.

"No that would be too late!"

As expected.

"Why do you all tell me things now? You should have fixed the marriage and the dates too, then on the marriage just tell me that it's my marriage, that would have been better. Anyways I get to know everything after it has been decided, as I have no say." I said and jumping off the counter top, I walked out of the kitchen.

"Mayra wait!" Aadya and Misha came behind me.

"Aadya, di, I don't want to talk, leave me alone!" I said turning the other side.

"Mayra..." Di wrapped her arms around me from behind, and smiled. "It wasn't our decision sweetheart, Anaya aunty suggested that, and you only think, this way you'll be able to spend time with him, get to know him more, and it will be like a honeymoon for both of you!" She said winking.

I don't want to spend any time with him, nor do I want to know him!

"But this is so fast...how will we do all the arrangements." I tried making excuses, only to remind myself it won't work with Di and mama.

"You don't have to do anything, we all will manage everything!"

"This is still very early!" I whined and walked to Rumi who was sitting with Rehaan jiju.

"Maasi where were you? Won't you play with me today?" Rumi pouted, and I sat beside her.

"I..."

"Rimsha, you just have some days, then your maasi will go to her home." Jiju said smiling at me.

"Jiju not you as well, please!" I looked at him

"Where is maasi going? This is not her house?" Rumi asked softly, alternatively looking at both of us.

"Both are hers, just like your mama's, this will always be her house too." He looked at me like he was trying to explain something to me as well.

"She is going to your super man!" Misha di entered.

"Super man? So now, maasi will be his princess? Not me?" She asked making a sad face.