6| split personality disorder

Start from the beginning

"And I am telling for the last time, nothing happened there. It was a normal meeting." I said.

"Did you guys ki....."

What the hell even made her think that? Doesn't she know how we just don't get along with each other, let alone kissing!

"No shut up! Dare you complete that!" I warned her!

"Such a bore Mayra!" She said and sat back straight sighing.

"I am happy to be such a boring person then. What do you expect me to do with a Mr. Rude like him? He leaves no chance to irritate me!" I said her.

"What was he wearing by the way?" She asked getting all excited for god knows what reason.

"Excuse me miss, don't forget he is going to be your best friend's husband!" I said and her lips curved into a smirk.

"Possessive already! I am impressed, by the progression of a single meeting." She said smiling now.

"That's not what I meant!" I tried to clear out.

"I know you much better, to understand exactly what you meant." She said.

"Now take your phone." She said turning towards me, and I looked in her direction, giving her a, why-that questioned look.

"You have his number, so message him that it was a fun date." She said and I snapped my head towards her in shock.

"What no? First of all, it wasn't a date, it was a forced meeting of our parents, and second, it was too boring, like who would enjoy his company? And third, I am not bitten by some animal, to actually go and text him, uh!" I explained

"Talk of attitude!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Oh hello, it is him who has so much of attitude, and he could have message too? But did he? No! So why should I?"

"Yeah and this is what creates issues, it won't clear things between you both."

"We both don't want to do that anyways."

"Both of you are idiots! But mark my words, these two idiots will surely fall in love one day."  She said smiling.

"Yeah who knows maybe with someone else!" I said laughing.

"You'll always remain an idiot!" She facepalmed herself.

"I am hungry, let's go and eat something!" I said pulling her out of the bed to take her downstairs.

"Mayra, you just came back from the cafe?" She gave me a questioning look.

"Yeah so? I can eat anytime anywhere, and it was a cafe, so we just had milkshakes." I said and we both entered the kitchen.

"So Mayra how was your meeting with Aryan?" Mama asked smiling.

Now answer them as well Mayra.

"She looks so happy, of course it would have been good." Di teased me.

That happiness was for the pizza and chocolate cake that she was making.

Why would I be happy meeting him?

My family has the problem of misunderstanding everything!

No let me correct my statement, they have a problem of understanding everything in a way that they wished it was true.

But alas, not all wishes come true.

And Mayra Singhania happy to be Mayra Khurrana is one of them.

I guess...!

Imperfectly PerfectOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara