The Letter

Dear you, it feels like we're getting further away from each other, day after day.

It's hurt, but I think I get used to it again. I never lose you because you are never mine. You're sick of me, don't you? It's okay. Seriously, it's okay. I'm tired of myself too. The funny thing is I still love you even if it's hurt. I still love the person who broke my heart.

Call me crazy, I don't mind. I'm not crying over you anymore, I just love you without a fear. Without any expectations, without any wild crazy demand like "love should be like this and that." It's okay for everything you said. I'm still scared of everything that comes from you.

 I'm still scared of everything that comes from you

But then I realized, this ain't right. I'm not ready for this love affair. I want to be a woman you need, not a side-chick you play with. Yes, we need each other. It's hurt to love you, but I still love you. If you knew how deep my love is for you...

Maybe you'll never treat me like this, maybe you'll love me as much as I love you because I will never love you with the half of my heart, I will never hurt you or take you for granted. I will always love you. I love you with all my heart.

And I will love you even with my broken heart. I wish you could love me the way I do. I wish we could love each other at the right time, the right reason, no fooling around, honey. I wish you were my soulmate. I prayed for you and I always do.