I don't know. Do I?

"You know. This is a disaster." Bones mutters as Jim fixes his hair.

"And why would that be?" Scotty asks.

Bones, Scotty and Chekov are all seated in Jim's bedroom, as Jim gets ready for his wedding.

"Oh. Jim Kirk refused to pay attention to the stripper last night. It is a disaster." Bones says making Scotty and Chekov laugh.

"That was a dick move, Bones. And you know it." Jim playfully glares from the mirror, at his best man.

"How am I supposed to know that she has you whipped like that. Huh?" Bones asks making Jim laugh. "Yes. Yes she has." He says thoughtfully.

"Ooh. Look at him. Now get yourself together. Don't want to be late at your own wedding." Scotty says ushering everyone out.

"Hey! But tell me how do I look?" Jim asks lifting his arms dramatically.

Bones and the other two stop and take a look at the Captain. "Yeah. Whatever." Bones says and walks off.

Jim stares at his best friend shocked. But follows him out anyway.

_______________

Jim reaches the wedding venue to find his colleagues from Starfleet already there. People are laughing and chatting. Jim walks up and takes his place beside Spock, who is the minister. Now begins his wait for his bride.

A comforting hand on shoulder makes him turn back. Bones has taken his position as the best man behind him. Two wedding bands rest on the pillow in his hand.

"It's alright, Jim. Take deep breaths." Bones mutters.

"Feel like I'm gonna shit my pants." Jim mutters back.

_________________

"Feel like I'm gonna shit my pants." Carolynn says breathing in heavily as the car stops at the resort they're getting married in.

"Don't you dare get nervous now, Lynn." Sulu warns.

"Don't panic. And do not ruin your make up." Carol Marcus adds as Uhura steps out of the limousine.

"I need you remove your engagement ring from your left hand and wear it on your right. Now, Carolynn." Uhura orders and Carolynn obliges obediently.

Sulu extends his arm for her to take as he is the one walking her to her groom.

"I'm sure he's very proud of you, Lynn." Sulu says to Carolynn, who flashes a small smile.

"I miss him so much, Sulu." Carolynn says as they begin to walk.

"We all do, Sweetheart." Sulu mutters.

"I want -"

"I just -"

Both Carolynn and Sulu begin to talk at the same time, and pause realising the other person wants to say something.

"No. Please go ahead." Sulu says