Match Made in Hollywood

Sophie! Sophie! Sophie, over here. Sophie, look here!

Flash. Flash. Flash. Cameras everywhere. Fans screaming my name and trying to get my autograph.

"Sophie! This is Teen Daily. Are you excited for tonight?"

Reporters.

"Of course, I'm so excited!" I said.

This would be boring.

I carried on and did some poses for the photographers. My long sparkling gown was shining under the bright sun. It was a relief that the color didn't match the red carpet.

"Sophie de Vega, everyone! Wow you look stunning today! Is it true that you are inspired that is why you are being nominated for the Teen Sensation award?" said Francis Baker.

Inspired?

"I'm inspired because of my fans. They have been so great. They have been supporting me," I said.

Smile.

"Well, rumor has it that Jessie invited you to come to his condo unit last Saturday......" he continued on.

WAIT.WAIT.WAIT. Jesse Logan, the teen sensation awardee for 2 consecutive years? You've got to be kidding me!

"Sorry Fran but that rumor is not true," I said.

My P.A. motioned me to be proceed to the main entrance when Teen Pop suddenly called my attention.

"Sophie! Is it true that you are dating Jesse Logan?"

____________________________________________________________________________

Now, where do I begin this.

I just hate how rumors in Hollywood would spread.

"17 years old, Sophie de Vega caught with a non-celebrity guy at...."

"Sophie de Vega: I'm not in-love."

"Sophie, sick of her t.v. show?"

Sophie. Sophie. Sophie. Sophie. Arghh. I wouldn't be talking about my celebrity life, the freebies, the privileges of being famous, so I'd tell you what I'm going to talk about. I'm going to tell you about how this

SOPHIE DE VEGA AND JESSIE LOGAN CAUGHT KISSING BACKSTAGE!

turned to this:

SOPHIE DE VEGA PREGNANT.

I'M KIDDING! I'm not pregnant. Here is REALLY what happened:

SOPHIE DE VEGA: WE BROKE UP.

______________________________________________________________________________

Episode 1: It's the Fernando thing.

"You have, an Oprah interview @4. Tomorrow you'll be interviewed by The View. Afternoon you'll be at Ryan's Radio show. You have lunch with Betty White and Yoga. Do you want me to tell your schedule on the following day?" said Anna my dearest P.A.

"Nope, it's alright. No need, thanks," I said.

Aghhh. Interviews, Show guesting. Photo shoots. Lunch with Betty White. :l

Suddenly, as I turned on the television, E! News was up.

"Sophie de Vega, the singer turned actress was rumored to be seeing teen sensation, Jesse Logan. The two were rumored to be eating together in L.A.'s Dish last Sunday. More after the break."