• The Goat and the Unknown •

{Ranboo POV}

I woke up on the sofa... Did I pass out..? No... It felt too real. I ask myself, when Tubbo tan over to me. "Ranboo! Your okay! You passed out.." Tubbo had lied. "Huh... Okay..." I then remembered what happened and covered my mouth when gasping. Tubbo looked at me with a confused look, then realized I had remembered. I stood up and walked over to Tubbo, where then he hugged me. I felt a strong amount of sadness come from him. He stared to cry. "Shhh.. it's okay Tubbo. It's okay." I'd mutter to him as he hugged me tighter. "What's wrong.." I asked." He explained to me that his dad is the reason he had his horns, and that when showing people his horns, it reminded him of his dad and when that man would be yanking on his horns and dragging him to the cellar, forcing him to stay down there instead of upstairs. I then felt bad, when we heard a knock on the door. I let go of Tubbo and walked over to the door. I saw a man. He wore a black suit and had large goat horns. "I'm Tubbo's father, I need to talk to him." The man said. I let him in when Tubbo came out. "Schlatt." Tubbo said to his father. Schlatt looked up and walked over to him. "Hello, son." Tubbo have Schlatt an disgusted and annoyed look. Schlatt noticed that and then got mad. Tubbo recognized the look. "Wait I'm sorry-" Tubbo got out before Schlatt grabbed his horn and tugged ok it, hard. I was in the kitchen when I heard Tubbo scream in pain. I instantly ran out there and saw Schlatt. Schlatt had Tubbo by the horn and had Tubbo on his knees.

{3rd person.}
Ranboo couldn't hold back anymore. He teleported infront of Schlatt, making him drop Tubbo in shock. Ranboo's Enderman side was showing. He was taller, with dark grey to even black skin. His hands were now claw-like things. His eyes glowed onto Schlatt's face. He angrily grabbed Schlatt by the horn, and that made Schlatt yelp a bit. "How does it feel!? Maybe have a taste of your own medicine!" Ranboo growled at Schlatt, then dragging him outside and throwing him out there. "Don't come back." He said before slamming the door. Tubbo was in shock. Ranboo walked over to him and smiled. Then he realized the Enderman form was active. Tubbo hugged him. "Thank you, Boo!" Tubbo happily thanked Ranboo before letting go of the hug. Tubbo asked Ranboo lord of questions, until they heard another knock..

"This is the Tyroton Police! Please tell outside the house immediately." They heard a male yell outside their house. Tubbo and Ranboo stepped outside. "Please explain why you injured President Jschlatt." The officer said. Tubbo looked down and Ranboo looked at the officer. "Sir. He was injuring my Er.. 'boyfriend' here." Ranboo used the word 'boyfriend' as a way to make matters worse for Schlatt. "He had grabbed him by the horn and was about to thrown him like he did to him as a kid." Ranboo explained. "No! He's lying!" Schlatt immediately declined what Ranboo said. "Tubbo, what horn did he lay hands on. I can check for fingerprints." The officer smiled. Tubbo parted his hair to reveal it. The officer pulled out some small item and scanned it for fingerprints. He found Schoatt's fingerprints; new and old, were scattered across Tubbo's head and horns. The officer took Jschlatt into custody, and Tubbo and Ranboo went back inside. "That was something." Tubbo laughed, "But... why did you call me your boyfriend..-?" Tubbo continued from what he said. "Made matters worse for Jschlatt. Now ima go for a walk." Ranboo smiled.
"Okay! Wait just a second though." Tubbo smiled as he stepped towards Ranboo, he then hugged him and wished him farewell.

————————————
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bye