𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝙽𝚘.𝟽 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘

-_________________________

Yashiro Nene's POV:

"Where am I?"

As I woke up I realised I was in a room, in fact it was a luxurious room, and I was in a queen sized bed.

I was confused at first then I realized that my weapons were gone! I panicked then a door opened revealing a guy that looked so familiar, he had dark brown choppy hair and teasing smile on with golden amber eyes which could glow- wait isn't that the guy from the CAFEEE?!?!?

XXXXX-" I see your awake yashiro~

Yep he's the guy and I'm guessing he did his research on me instead of the stars, I'm kinda annoyed by that but now that I think about that it was creepy...

Yashiro-" where am I and I thought you people would kidnap me and then end me"

XXXXX-" hmmmm nahhh, it wouldn't be fun to do that to you and plus I need you for something yashiro or should I say Sirin"

He said with a smirking grin growing on his face.

XXXXX-" or maybe daik-"

I head butt him in the stomach from for almost saying that horrible word.

Yashiro-" I prefer Yashiro since were not on the same team here, Yugi"

I stared down at him, then got up moved around looking for my weapons.

XXXXX-" Wow, you remember my name, though please call me hanako, also we took your weapons away cause we don't want to cause drama here"

He said standing up, from the floor. Though I wondered about something which I'm not gonna say.

Yashiro-" Ughhh you people sure are smart, though I must say who took my weapons away?"

Hanako-" Oh that would be me since everyone else is bus-"

Yashiro-" PERVERT!!!"

I head butt him again making him fall down, again.

Hanako-" It's not my fault I have to take your weapons away, I don't trust you geez"

Yashiro-" I'm sorry but you're the one who took my weapons away, you were invading my bubble."

I said annoyed at him with anger.

Hanako-" Ok... but you're the one who wore the weapons around your thighs, jeez."

I blushed hard from his comment and was getting angrier.

Yashiro-" So that I could defend myself from you people! Or should I say perverts!"

Hanako-" whatever, anyways I didn't think they would send in a newbie like you."

At that moment I got annoyed and was about to explode then I got out my secret weapon which was a dagger that I hid behind my back which I hadn't noticed till now.

I got it out and ran towards pushing him against the wall.

Yashiro-" Ok mr. pervert, I guess you didn't take all of my weapons away which is quite nice of you to do so."

I said in a cold tone and expression with a smile, looking him in the eyes, he didn't flinch one bit, instead he gave a grinding smile.

Hanako-" Well now that is no way to treat a host if you were going to end me right here, and plus I have reasons to keep you here, but if you insist on..."

He brought out a kitchen knife from behind and placed it behind my neck.

Hanako-" On me actually killing you here, hehe."

I had no choice but to follow his orders, since I can't risk failing the mission now.

I put my dagger down as he put the knife away from my neck.

Hanako-" Good girl now follow me."

I followed him out of the room, we walked through the hallway which had many doors which were useless for me since they had nothing good by the looks of them. Heading towards the end there was a big table, seeming that the room we where in was the dining room.

He took out a chair and signaled me to sit down, then he sat across from me.
Looking down I saw food right in front of me. I was sceptical at first then he assured me that it was fine to eat, which I did and to be honest it was really yummy.

Hanako-"Enjoying the food I see"

He said looking at me with his iconic smile and his head resting on his hand.

Yashiro-" Could we get down to business. Why are you keeping me alive, what use am I to you?"

I said in a professional way, looking dead at him in the eyes.

Hanako-" Well aren't we getting cold but hearing that, Me and my crew have been stealing your clients target making them pay us instead of you people, but the reason is to get your guys attention so that they would send one of you guys mainly you, so I could ask you something"

I just stared at him then I replied with...

Yashiro-" that is probably the stupidest thing someone has ever done just to get my attention and to ask me something, what are you? A stalker or something?"

I was weirded out by what he said, though didn't he said they weren't expecting me as well as called me a newbie?

Hanako-" Oh no I'm not a stalker I'm just interested in your agency and somehow you caught my eye. (^v^)"

He said, smiling at me, which didn't seem fake... how odd.

Yashiro-" Yeah, that's still stalking me, but besides that, what do you want from me."

Hanako-" I want you to team up with me and be my assistant/ partner."

Yashiro-" WHAAT, there is no way Im  doing that I would be betraying my team especially my partner ."

Hanako-" Well you don't have a choice sorry and plus your team would understand your 'situation' Yashiro."

What does he mean by my situation? I wasn't endangered or anything, am I?

Them he stood up and walked around saying like 'how he and his members could kill me here at anytime or moment if I don't cooperate' or something along those lines leading me to death causing me to fail.

Hanako-" Now that they lost one of their best assassins, you belong to me though you still have your free will and you're not a tool or anything if you're thinking about it like that, but thats only if you will join us, Siren"

Yashiro-" I guess I have no choice (bedsides death), I agree to be your assistant/ partner hanako-kun."

I said to him.

If I were to complete my mission I would have to agree to his terms if I wanted to succeed in this mission.

-___________________𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎-

Author-Turkey here again

I would like to say sorry if this chapter made zero sense with the wording and how things were escalating, but bare with me please.

Anyways have a good, wait no don't have a good day have a great day/ night!!! (^w^)/