𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎: 𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎

-_____________________________

Third-person

It was dark and cold, only the lanterns in the alleyway were the only sources of light but it was enough for one.

Jumping against the walls in the alleyway, hopping in an open window, landing without making a sound...

"You may be wondering what this mysterious person is doing, right?

Well lets just say that they're on a mission with someone. What kind of mission? Well I can't say much but I can say that the duo are going to...

Assassinate a company,

And they are indeed Assassins."

𝕐𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠 ℕ𝕖𝕟𝕖-
ℂ𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: 𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣: 𝕗𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖
𝔸𝕘𝕖: 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩
𝔸𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖: 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕘𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕜𝕤, 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕕𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤.

Yashiro nene's POV:

Blood was splattered everywhere on the third floor, bright pink is all I can see from the ones deeply asleep.

It was odd at the start when I first started to be honest, but I grew used to it over the past years.

"Ring~... ring~... ring~..."

'Hmm?'

I picked up my phone from my coat pocket and answered it, it was headquarters calling. "I wonder what's next" as I said in a cold tone looking dull as I picked up my phone.

Yashiro Nene-"Hello"

XXXXXX "good job on putting your target under your spell"

Nene-"So what does the Boss need next?"

Thinking about what the boss wants done next, another corrupted business? Someone asking for assistance in killing someone? Or just getting a cup of coffee for the whole team, not all my jobs are as bloodily and cruel.

XXXXXX "We're calling a meeting with the best of the best and we need you to come along with My sweet lovely butterfly~"

Nene-"You mean Violet cho-cho? Akane-san"

Aoi Akane "Well yea who else would I be talking about, no one is as beautiful as her after all~, ah hm hmm anyways if you're wondering why we're calling then I suggest you two come here to hear for yourselves."

Nene-"Alright"

The call ended and I started to head to the floor below me to get my partner Violet cho-cho (code for Akane Aoi), which I must say... I admire her! Like she's a queen, she is so nice to everyone and has this beautiful smile that could take away your problems, sometimes I think I have a crush on her, but I know she likes someone else who I might know who that is, though I can't say for sure since she never talks about her love life with me.

As I made it to the floor to the room where Aoi was, I saw her standing still like a stoned statue. She had that cold, disgusted, fake smile on her face, which Brought chills up my spine.

" Not this again..." I muttered to myself.

I walked up to her to tell her that we need to go back, then she turned and changed from a cold-hearted expression to a sweet caring smile, which brought relief to me to see she was back to normal. Though that never really got rid of my curiosity of what happened and why she had that look before when staring at the lifeless person, laying in front of her.