𝖲𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖤𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟣: Date with Sanzu!

❝𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺! 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘏𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳! 𝘕𝘰𝘵 '𝘏𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳!'❞

𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺! 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘏𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳! 𝘕𝘰𝘵 '𝘏𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳!'

🅺🅾🅲🅷🅾

𝖸/𝗇 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖡𝖺𝗃𝗂 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖲𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗌. 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗎𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗌.

— AUGUST 27, 2021. The beautiful buildings, Cars driving to there destination. The life in Tokyo seem very comfortable, let's see what our MC is doing right now!

The window showed group of three sitting and studying. A short female with Black and [H/C] tips wearing the school uniform. Sitting in front of her is 2 boys, who looked to be in trouble.

"Ara Ara~ Mikey, it's Hyperparameter not 'Hyperirimeter'." The female said, Mikey looked at the paper he wrote. "Huh? It's not? But—" He was cut off by her snatching the paper from him.

"Y/n-Chin!!" He groaned, Baji had his weird glasses on, he struggled with spelling and all the assignments. Y/n sighed, she rewrote the word Mikey did wrong. Marking the paper with purple pen.

"Here! Learn from your mistakes! Keisuke, you misspelled 'Tora'. " Y/n pointed out, Baji just looked confused, "Really?"

Y/n smiled, "Yeah! Now now! I have to meet my sister, Sanzu will take over my place!" Sanzu appeared, Mikey and Baji gulped. He. They were dead if Sanzu was taking over her spot.

Sanzu under his masked grinned like a maniac, Y/n giggled, "Have fun! Don't forget to meet up with me at the cafe tomorrow, Haruchiyo!"

Sanzu nodded like a obedient dog, Y/n smiled and waved at the boys. Sanzu turned his happy to go attitude to evil imma smack yo ass attitude.

A ruler appeared out of thin air, as Sanzu smacked it on his left hand. They gulped and chuckled nervously.

 They gulped and chuckled nervously

"Nee-San!" Y/n called out, Kanae jumped happily and waved. Y/n ran over, her head moved around the area not spotting a certain someone.

"Hm? Where's Kanao?" Y/n looked confused, Kanae giggled, "She's with her friends! Isn't that amazing?!" Y/n smiled and nodded, her eyes caught someone walking alone. A teacher she's been teasing.

Y/n had a teasing smile, walking over she appeared behind him, "Ara Ara~ Tomioka-San! You're walking alone? How sad! It seems like no one really likes you!"

Giyu paused his walking, "I'm... Not disliked..." Y/n froze with surprised look on her face, "Oh? Ah!! Someone lied to you, huh? Sorry! I pointed it out for you! Someone really dislikes you!"

Kanae awed at the scene, "How cute!" She admired Y/n and Giyu ship. The scene was famous of Y/n teasing Giyu a lot. It's like a traditional.

Y/n wore her a usual outfit for a date, she brought her purse and wore her signature butterfly hairpin.

Sanzu waited for Y/n to arrive, "Moshi Moshi~ Are you okay?" Sanzu looked up knowing Y/n would say Moshi Moshi

He averted his eyes away, his cheek appeared to be screaming out heat. Y/n leaned in, Sanzu stepped back a bit. "You like the clothes I wear? Should I wear something different?"

Sanzu shook his head, "No, you look beautiful.... Really beautiful." He turned his body, "Let's go.." he held his hand out for Y/n to grab.

Y/n smiled, she grabbed his hand and they went on to their date at the park. Blossom trees bloomed as petals fell, Y/n eyes sparkled as butterflies flapped their wings.

Sanzu admired her, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Sanzu a second year while Y/n is a third year. They act like a couple but, people at the school fought over the ships.

Y/n looked at him, Sanzu snapped his head away. Leaning onto his arm she cuddled close to him.

They walked around the park, getting crepes and ice cream together.

Soon the sun settled down, Sanzu and Y/n stared at the sky. The colors are beautiful, pink, orange. Y/n stood in front of her home, Sanzu waved as he walked away.

Y/n pulled his mask down and kissed at his scar. She ran inside and slammed the door. Sanzu stood with a daze look, "Huh?" Placed a hand over his right scar.

A blush appeared on his cheeks, Y/n slid down the door of her room with a massive blush. "Oh my..." She peaked through her fingers.

The stars sparkled brightly, as Sanzu and Y/n smiled.