goldric week day 2 - winter

Začít od začátku

Amity blinked at him. Then threw a snowball directly into his face. He fell to the ground with a surprised shriek.

"Mittens!" Emira's scolding tone was cancelled out by her laughing at Edric frantically swiping snow off of his face.

"Ugh you are so not getting to stay late at the Owl House next time, Titan this tastes awful," Edric groaned, still wiping snow off of his skin.

Amity chuckled. "Yeah yeah sure. You deserved it."

As Emira watched the scene unfold, she started to hear footsteps and distant bickering. 

"Guys, guys! Get down!" She whisper-shouted, darting behind the wall as she loaded up her arms with ammunition. 

Edric snickered at her as he grabbed a few, Amity smirking from behind. 

"I was not involved in this," Amity said, relaxing back into the boulder behind her to observe.

The twins turned to her. "Shh!" They exclaimed in unison. 

She put her hands up defensively as she heard the steps and conversation get louder. Amity crouched down to avoid being seen, letting out a bit of abomination goop from her canteen. She motioned for it to fall in front of Luz and Hunter so they'd know the Blights were near by. Now all they have to do is wait.

"Amity? You around here?" Luz shouted, cupping her hands over her mouth to amplify her voice. 

"You sure we're on the right side? We've been looking around for a bit now," Hunter asked, scanning the area for any signs.

Luz shrugged. "We should look a bit longer on foot, then maybe go again on your staff? I'm not sure." She turned back to the direction they were walking in, pausing in her steps to notice something on the ground.

"That's... curious..." She said quietly to herself, kneeling down to observe the purple substance on the snow.

"Is this... bits of abomination?" She asked louder, Hunter shrugging. She wiped it off and kept walking. 

"That's weird, but hey maybe it's from Amity-"

"ATTACK!" Luz and Hunter flinched as the Blight twins screamed in unison. 

"Huh?" Luz cocked her head to the side, immediately being met with a snowball to the face. 

She smiled widely. "Ohh, it is on green heads!" She shouted, grabbing Hunter and ducking behind a large rock.

Hunter was breathing erratically and waving his hands around a lot, seemingly trying to calm himself down. Luz looked at him. 

"Hey, Hunter it's okay! They're not actually trying to hurt us or anything, it's just a snowball fight." She said calmly, gathering some snow in her hand to form a sphere. 

"Like this! See?" She said, lightly throwing it at his leg. He flinched, but then picked it up.

"So it's just... more bullying?" He asked slowly. She nodded. He smirked. 

"Cool."

Hunter jolted out into the open, running ferociously at the Blight siblings. 

"AHHHHH!!" Hunter screeched, chucking ball after ball of snow at their wall.

Edric found that... weirdly endearing. 

Emira scoffed at his sad attempt of overthrowing their hierarchy, loading up more piles of snow to toss. 

Amity chuckled to herself, running up behind Hunter as he blindly ran towards the group.

She threw one ball at the back of his head, making him pause and turn to her. He smirked, running after her as she laughed.