004

As he pulled her to the bathroom he also got a blanket.

Now in the bathroom shoto locker the door not that anyone would come in it was the bathroom to their room.

Placing to blanket on the floor shoto pulled y/n close to him. "Shoto.." y/n whispered

Pulling y/n into a kiss they both get on their knees. Shoto layed y/n on her back getting on top of her.

Shoto moved from her lips to her neck. Y/n bit her lips from trying to make any sound. "Come on y/n let me hear you." Shoto said as he pulled the corner of her shirt signaling to take it off. "Mhm~" y/n said taking of her shirt.

Knock. Knock.

"Mommy. Daddy." They hear a voice. Shoto quickly got off of y/n and opened the door to reveal their son. "I had a nightmare can you guys sleep with me?" Kei says holding his teddy bear. "Sure just hold on ok Kei." Shoto says shutting the door. "Here." Shoto says handing y/n her shirt. "Um... you have a problem." Y/n said. Shoto looks down "yup..I know. Just lay with Kei I'll be back." Shoto says handing y/n their blanket. "Mhm." Y/n hummed and went out of the bathroom.

"Mommy!" Kei said. "Going here go to bed." Y/n said sliding into the bed with Kei. Not long after shoto came out of the bathroom.

"Daddy, come sleep with us." Kei said also wanting to cuddle him. "Mhm going." Shoto say getting on the bed.

- THE MORNING -

"Daddy! Mommy wake up!" Kei said. "I'm up!" Y/n said. "What time is it?" Shoto said. "I don't know. But I am hungry." Kei said "I am to." Y/n said. "Feed us!" Both y/n and kei said.

"I-"

"Let's eat [breakfast of choice]!" Both kei and y/n said. "Oo." Kei said looking at him mother y/n doing the same.

"Good morning shoto and y/n!!" Mina said. "it's to early!" Kaminari said "come on be more manly it's just 7 am!" Kirishima said. "Mom! Look over there!" Kei said pulling his mothers sleeve. "What is it kei?" Y/n said walking to the window.

"Oooo" Y/n said "it looks so good!" Kei said as the stop at a restaurant. "All you say was the photos of food?" Mina said "do the have soba?" Kei said "I thought you wanted [breakfast of choice]?" Y/n said scratching her head. "I changed my mind." Kei said.

"but-" y/n looked at shoto to see him looking away "shoto! Did you convince him to change his mind! You guys always do this!" Y/n say. Oh the betrayal.

"He wanted to change his mind." Shoto says picking up kei. "guys let's get ready!" Mina said as momo walked out with jirou. "Good morning guys!" Momo said. "Good morning." Jirou said in a calm tone.

"Kei!" Mina says. "Hide me dad!" Kei said trying to hide by shoto's hair. "You're so cute! You guys make the cutest kids!" Mina said "what! Don't give him ideas!" Y/n said.

"I could make good kids also..." Momo said quietly so none heard but jirou did.

"Everything looks so good!" Kaminari said. Right now all of them where sitting picking what they where going to eat. "They don't have any soda?" Kei and shoto said at the same time. "It's ok boys we can always have [breakfast of choice]" y/n said smiling. "I guess.." kei said.

After breakfast the group wanted to go to the movies. "It's will be fun right."denki said. "Yeah let's watch a scary movie." Sero said. "Please you guys will be scared." Jirou said making fun of the boys.

"Do you want to watch a scary movie, honey?" Shoto asked. "Sure why not it will be fun. Plus kei never watched a scary movie." Y/n said and kei was looking and the movie's to watch. "Omg guys after we should get our nails done!" Mina said. "Yes!" Uraraka said.

Shoto looked at y/n. "Do you want to go?" He asked. "No it's fine I have to take care of kei." She said. "No it's ok I can take care of him." Shoto said wanting his wife to have fun.

"Let's watch that one!" Kirishima said. "Yeah it looks scary!" Denki said. "You girls will be so scared you will hold on to me." Mineta said as the girl backed away.

"...."

The girls walked into the movie theater and the boys followed behind.

"Mommy. What are we going to watch?" Kei asked. "A scary movie." Y/n said. "Really! That sounds like fun!" Kei said.

"Ahhh!" Denki screamed as y/n clenched against shoto's arm. Kei did look scared at all he was watching this as he was watching a cartoon. "Mom it's not that scary." Kei said. "Easy for you to say." Y/n said. She wasn't a fan of scary movie she liked them it's just she was still scared.

Momo hid her head in jirou's arm but looked at shoto to see y/n doing the same to him. "...." Momo felt heart broken and jirou just looked at her. After high school they moved in together and jirou realized she loves momo. Momo was just to blind to see that.

"That movie wasn't even scary." Katsuki said and denki, sero, and kirishima grabbed on to him. "Whatever." Sero said. "Boo." Shoto said scaring all of them besides bakugo. "Omg!" Denki said running away and as sero just jump. Kirishima ran with denki. "Am I that scary?" Shoto said "no, honey. Their just-" y/n was cut off. "Dumb?" Kei said. "Kei! Don't be mean!" Y/n said. "Let's go to the park first?" Izuku said wanting kei to have fun also. "Sure that sounds fun!" Mina said wanting to swing on the swing. "Yeah." Shoto said as he picked up kei. "Yes!" Kei was excited to go to the park.

Next stop the park!

A/n; hello guys 👽 thank you for the comments and THANK YOU FOR 6.88k VIEWS!!!!