002

" wife?! "

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕  ✍︎

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 started to rise y/n and shoto started to wake up.

  "Shoto. Wake up." Y/n said trying to wake shoto up. "Hm." Shoto hummed.

"Honey, wake up imma go make breakfast." Y/n said
getting up stretching her wings. She had already brushed her teeth and all.

Walking to the kitchen she was thinking on what to make. "Eggs? No we had that yesterday. Waffles!" Y/n said getting the ingredients for waffles.

After making the waffle she saw shoto walking out of the room with his hero costume. "Imma go wake up kei." Shoto said walking to kei's room. "Ok , Honey." Y/n said setting the plates on the table. "Mommy it smells so good!" Kei said. " I made waffles." Y/n said.

Shoto and kei and sat down on the table along with y/n. "Thank you for the food." They all said.

After eating shoto had left and y/n went to help kei dress.

-

"Hello kei." Kei's teacher said. "Hello." Kei said. "Kei have a good day at school." Y/n said. "Have a good day at work mommy." Kei said. "Wow..." Was all the teacher said.

-

"I'm home!" Shoto said. "Hello shoto." Y/n said cleaning. "And kei?" Shoto asked. "He's at practice." Y/n said. "Ok , love I missed you." Shoto said pulling y/n into a hug. "I did to , honey." Y/n said as shoto pulling her into a kiss.

But it was ended when shoto's phone rang. "Sorry y/n." He said grabbing his phone. "It's ok." She said. "Um... hello?" Shoto said. "O-oh hello i-its me izuku midoriya." Izuku said. "Mhm...do you need something?" Shoto asked