" I want to..." she stops.
" you want what my love"
" I want toooo..."
" you want what darling.. tell me "
" I want to join your mafia " she says. Her cheeks turns red.

" why are you shy " I let out a chuckle.
" I'm not! I just want to join " she says looking away from me to the window. I grab her chin turning her head to me, my hand on the side of her head. She swallows hard.

". But it's going to be dangerous.." I say.
" I'll be okay." She says.
" darling-.. Mafia isn't a game " I say.
" but I want to join." She says.

" I don't want you to join"
" pleaseee"
" no babe-"
" Come on please "
" alright ima need you to sign a paper darling "
" anything that need to join I'll do " she smiles.
" alright go to bed you will wake up early tomorrow " I say. Laying on my back.

" what no you know I don't wake up early" she sits up looking at me.
" yeah I know that that's why you need to sleep early darling" I say placing my arm on my eyes.
" no I don't want to wake up early" she says sighing.

" shhhh mafias have to wake up early" I say removing my arm on my eyes looking at her.
" but can i be.." she sigh looking away. Something her eyes says as she thinks but I can't tell what
" night " she whispers laying on her side.
I get up getting closer to her I pull her closer to me.

" can you be what darling "
" nothing just go sleep" she whispers.
"baby-" she cuts me off" I don't want to join night"
" babe-" she cuts me off again. " enough go to bed" she turns away from me.
" lo siento..." [ I'm sorry ( Spanish) ] I say getting off of the bed and walks towards the door.. I open the door before I walk out.

" Intento ser mejor para ti ... pero siempre fallo." [ I try to be better for you but I always fail ( Spanish ) ]. I hear her sniffing. For fuck sakes I made her cry I walk out of the room slamming the door hard.

I leave my mansion. I get in my dark red Range Rover, I see Levi's car coming in the garage. I drive off fast. I don't want to talk to anyone about anything anymore especially me making her cry.. I drive to a bar.

I walk in the car and I sit down on the chair.
" Spirytus Vodka per favore " [ Spirytus Vodka please (Italian) ] I know I'm not supposed to drink that. But I can't help myself. The worker gets my drink and hands it to me.
" Grazie "[ thank you ] I whisper he nods me your welcome nod.

After five minutes of drinking 10 glass of vodka, I definitely don't know what's happening anymore or where I am.
I end up drinking more.. this is not okay I'm not supposed to do this especially when I'm alone no guards no nothing. Someone literally can shot me now if they want, anyone could be spying on me.

10 bottles finish...
I drank a lot than I usually do..