ch. 48 my Y/n

Y/n's pov

What a day. I sighed and continued staring at the ceiling. It's late at night so everyone should be sleeping.

I looked at Eren's crib and saw his sleeping body through the bars.

Hopefully his fever goes down by tomorrow.

I just want to pick him up, and hug him.

Levi and i got worried we even pushed aside our argument-

Shit that's right. He's mad at me.

I slowly got out of bed and went outside. In the distance i could see the lights were still on.

I walked to the living room and saw Levi doing homework on the couch.

He looked at me and i slowly made my way to him.

"Hey." I said softly and he just gave me a glare.

"Yes?" He went back to looking at his homework and continued writing.

"What are you doing?" I asked him sitting down but still keeping my distance.

"Fundamental theorem." He said and i had no clue what he meant.

"Oh... do you need help?"

"What's the square root of 'x' from 0 to 9?" He asked looking at me like I'm dumb.

"Oh umm... 9?"

"It's 18." He said flatly.

"Then why ask if you already know?" I frown.

"I was testing you." He said then continued doing his work again.

"Wow today is just filled with test." I said in a happy sarcastic tone.

"Yeah, and we keep failing left and right." He said and i looked down.

We have to talk about this sooner or later...

"You know... Bertholdt told me not to trust Furlan this morning." Levi paid no attention to me but i knew he was listening. "He said he's been seeing Furlan and Zeke together." He flinched and stop what he was doing.

"Remember when Furlan was going to kill Zeke at the baseball field... and we both know Furlan would never ever kiss me without my permission. Plus he was saying a lot of weird stuff and asked question that kinda made me feel uncomfortable." I said hugging myself.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked in a harsh tone and i sighed.

"No, i didn't even kiss him back." He looked at me. "I promise you on Eren's life. That i would never cheat on you. I don't want to be like those cringy ass middle schoolers that say 'oh I'm going to be with him/her for the rest of my life' but for us. We have a kid, our families get along, we literally act like we're living together, but we aren't. So yeah i see us being together for the rest of our lives."

"Cringy ass middle schooler." He teased me and i laughed and rolled my eyes.

I swear, we can never have a serious argument.

"I don't care, but i love you. And i know you love me. So can we please solve this out together?"

He sighed and placed the books that were on his lap onto the coffee table. He looked at me with an unreadable facial expression.

"I don't care if Furlan was forced to kiss you or not. I'm still kicking his ass the next time i see him."

I looked him with hopefully eyes.

"So we're okay?" I whispered with a small smile.

"We're okay. But Furlan and i aren't."

"I really do think Zeke had something todo with it..." my eyes widen and i gasp. "After Furlan kissed me Zeke asked how long we been cheating."