Chapter 2 - i'm not like Naoto

Start from the beginning

"ORA" shouted Dan as he landed a punch on Ren's gut which made him almost faint.
"Ora?" Repeated Naoto, Gamo, and Yoshi confused.
"Ren!" Shouted Ryo as he went for Ren's aid.

"Hm, I may be a nerd, but I'm not like Naoto. Also, I noticed no one here likes you guy's presence, so do us a favor and go home" said Dan with a menacing tone.

Ryo and Ren decided to leave, afraid of getting beaten up.

"You ok, gamo?" Said Dan a bit calmer.
Yet, she didn't respond. The group was still serious, something was still off.
As a mere 4 seconds passed, the whole group clapped their hands towards him which made him blush.

"W-wha?"

"That was great!" "Great!" Said Sakura as Yoshi repeated.

"Thanks for defending me Dan, you really did a number on those two bastards" Said Gamo
"You're welcome, I wasn't expecting him to try and punch you tho. That was a close one" responded Dan

"Also, what took you so long to intervene?"

"Well, my dumbass thought you'd be able to kick his ass, I guess I was wrong, also I try to avoid conflicts, now they will bear revenge against me"

"Oh yeah, speaking of that, what was with that 'ora' that you said as you landed the punch? Don't tell me you are a Jojo Fan"

"YES! I AM!" as he did the same gesture as Avdul from part 3 of Jojo's bizarre adventure stardust crusaders.

"Hahaha! I knew it" Gamo responded.

Then Dan sat down and the group decided to continue the conversation they had earlier, they even talked about the previous stuff they did throughout the year such as going to the beach and the Tanabata festival.

"You guys went through a lot this half year" Dan replied surprised.
"Well, the sun is almost gone, we better go home" "home" said Dan as Yoshi Repeated.
"I guess you are right" responded Naoto, then the group got up and grabbed the school bags and walk off the park.
"Later!" Said Dan, as he was ready to plug his earphones into his phone. But, as he was about to press the 'play' button, he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around to see the orange-haired student.

"Hey Dan, don't you get too lonely walking on your own to your house?" She said.
"Well, there is no use in hiding it. It does, but there is nothing I can do to change it, so I gotta deal with it." He responded.
"How about I go with you today?" She asked.
'huh? she must be asking that to toy with me, I doubt she will want to go home with me... ' Dan thought.

"Sure, why not? but what about Yoshi? I don't want her to feel like I stole her best friend tho."

"Don't worry, she can go alone for one day, correct?"

"If you say so, then yes, you can join me"

"Ok"

'what? She didn't refuse at the last minute? Does he really want to go home with me?' thought Dan as he started blushing
"Oh, why are you blushing? Never
been alone with a girl before?" she said with her teasing tone.
"It's not that, it's just...I didn't expect you'd actually accompany me home" Said Dan which made Gamo blush as well.

"W-Well, I'm not like hayacchi, when I ask something, usually it's because I wanna do it" said Gamo

"Ok, sorry if I offended you"

"No, no, you didn't offend"

"Say...those two...have they done something similar before?"

"No, normally those two go after hayacchi but it never went as far as today. I wonder if it was because of what Paisen said that other day..."

"Huh? Naoto said something to those two?"

"Not really, he just said 'let's go home' to hayacchi as those two tried to have a date with her and we just left them there"

"Hm, I see, apparently they decided to go for another girl, but don't worry, as long as I'm around, nothing happens"

"Look who got all mighty, you expect some reward after what you've done?"

"Hm, your presence is already a good reward," said Dan with a smile, a few seconds after that, both of them blushed, Dan didn't mean to say that, but he did. Also, Gamo wasn't expecting that response but she decided to toy with him saying "oh, my presence is a reward? That seems out of a romance movie, are you watching too much of those? Gross" which left Dan with no response for the first time, just a small grin.

As they kept walking they arrived at Dan's house after a few silent minutes.

"Well, here is my house, I guess this is goodbye, huh? Said Dan.
"Yeah, don't worry, we will see each other tomorrow at art club, right?" She asked.
"That depends if you show up or not, I'm always there after class ya know?" Said Dan trying to toy with her a bit.

"Yeah, you're right"

"How About you? Will you be able to go home?"

"Yeah, I'll just use GPS"

"You sure? I don't want you to get lost"

"Don't worry, you did plenty for me already, stop worrying about me" said Gamo getting a bit mad.
'hm, it seems she doesn't like others to be worried about her' Dan thought.
"Ok then, see ya la-" says Dan as both noticed it was about to downpour.
"Still thinking of using the GPS?" Said Dan trying to toy with her once more

"Oh fuck, I can't get home like this"

Dan knew the only option he had, he even got nervous and took a deep breath.
' I can't believe I'm gonna say this ' Dan thought
"Gamo...D-do you want to... c-come in?

Chapter 2 - End