Chapter 1: Worthless~

*Jeordie's P.O.V.*

He hates you.

How could he ever love someone like you?

You're nothing.

You're hideous.

You're weak.

Pathetic.

Worthless.

Disgusting.

You don't deserve to live.

You'll never be good enough.

Just die.

I held my face in my hands as I cried. I tried to make the voices in my head stop, but it wasn't working.

You're so pathetic.

No wonder he doesn't love you.

He'll never want you.

You're nothing.

No one loves you.

You're just a faggot.

I was shaking horribly, and I wanted to scream out in pain, but I couldn't. Today was the day I was finally gonna tell my best friend and long time crush, Brian, how I feel about him.

But before I got to him, I saw his ex girlfriend, Jenna kiss him. That didn't hurt me, she keeps bugging the hell out of him, and I wanted to bitch slap her crazy ass. But what hurt me was he didn't push her away....He actually kissed her back.

I turned and ran all the way back to my house, and now I'm in my bathroom. Why didn't he push her away? I thought he loved me....I love him more than anything.

Who am I kidding? He'd never love someone like me...I'm just a disgusting faggot who's too chicken to stand up for himself....I can't do this anymore...I don't want to live.......I need to die.

I stopped crying, wiped my tears away, and stood up straight. I looked at my face in the mirror and saw my eyes were red and puffy from crying.

Look at you.

You're weak.

You can't stand up for yourself.

No one loves you.

Everybody hates you.

He will never love you.

You saw him kiss her back.

He wants her, not you.

Do it.

Just kill yourself already.

Do the world a favor.

I punched the mirror, and watched it shatter into a million pieces...Just like my heart. My knuckles were bleeding a little, but I didn't care. I deserves the pain.

I picked up a big shard and just stared at it...I don't know if I wanted to do this anymore...This is a mistake.

Come on, what are you waiting for?

Just do it!

Pain is all you deserve.

You're a waste of space.

Invisible.

Loser.

A mistake.

I tried to ignore them and put the shard down.

Just do it...It won't take long.

Maybe you'll be happy.

This is the only way.

I picked the shard up again and put it to my wrist.

Just bleed.

It'll be over soon.

The pain will be over.

You won't live in fear anymore.

Just let death take you.

Just a few deep cuts...

And it'll be all over.