Living With Roomates

Alright guys BEWARE I wrote this book in 2012. Sooo please don't even trip on the misspelling , the punctuation or none of that. I'm giving you permission to exit this book if you want to like foreal. I simply just don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it soo skip along to my books with the higher amount of reads if you want. I just made this new cover for this book tho. I'm editing literally this WHOLE book soon. Asia~

Okay guys my name is deasia preferred Asia & that's who I will be playing in this book. Basically its all about living with my roommates why wouldn't I pick my 2 main chicks. Of coarse I have a bf his name is prodigy and Maelle her Bf name is Jacob, Samaia or maia bf name is roc. Maelle and Jacob are the freakiest ,weirdest couple ever but their perfect together finally Jacob asked her out. For roc and maia they both are really cute together and the best thing about it is they be piffed as hell no lie Maelle and Jacob as well they just have a different type of style. We all live together for the summer and Maelle might leave every once in a while to go see her brother kenly I don't know him.

Maelle", JACOB!!!!! she yelled. " lets go haven't seen my brother in like 4 ever...(really only 2 weeks)

well u dnt think I wanna see my nigga.

. ok then lets go.

okkkk God damn!!!

maia, roc I thought u was gone take me shopping so get yo lazy ass up and lets go.

I'm tired he says

maia was leaning in to smack the shit out of him before she could roc grabbed her hand and said okay I'm ready. that's what I thought she says (walks out the door)

(deasia)okay so I guess I'm home alone today everybody jumped up and just left me.

prod is outside playing basketball with rayray one of his friends. his girlfriend name is miaya she really pretty seems cool anyways Maelle and her are pretty close tho.

Prod,I'm finna go I miss my boo.(talks to ray) alright bye my nigga see u tommorow.

Kenly, I'm planing to ask Carrie to marry me (btw Carrie my 2 year girlfriend) gotta know what my sis think about it.(doorbell rang ) dang when I say I.need to tlk to her I didn't mean now but whatever.

Maelle, Hey kenly omg u getting taller. sup bro (Jacob says) sup (kenly says) and Maelle u just seen me 2 weeks ago I dnt grow that fast.

I know she be acting like she haven't seen u in three years Jacob says. shutup I love my brother we tell eachother everything. okay whatever.

BACK TO SAMAIA.

shitt u might have to buy me the whole damn store roc. sure I will roc smirked.Samaia quickly punched him in the arm. damn why u always gotta hit me. cause u always gotta say some stupid lol.(she didn't really say that she did it just for u idiots out there)

omg I want them red bottoms u know gotta have them. Ooo I want some Gucci and Lou.

roc interrupted hell naw i spoil u but shit imma be broke cause if I get u a Lou u gone want more than one plus redbottoms or whatever y'all call it and Gucci ohh nooo what about me?

"Forget u today is about me!"

at the cashier, your total sir is 1,567 dollars.

Damnnn u betta be glad I love u.

I know right hahaha.

kenly,okay so guys u know I've been dating Carrie for 2 years so I'm planing on asking her to marry me.ahhhh yes my Friend finna get married!go for it dude Jacob says. okay ill ask her tommorow after I talk to mom. okay bye I'm finna go home see what Samaia and deasia up to but at this rate I dnt think Samaia gone be home any time soon u know she like shopping cost roc a fortune. lol Samaia just like spending money but alright bye kenly says.(locks the door)

back to deasia

so prod walks in,hey bae.hey I said.I missed u. boy u was just outside playing basketball like I'm goin somewhere. sooo I still miss my boo. okay prod.

Samaia text me:hey wassup guess what roc bought me

me: I dnt know just say it

Samaia: got me 2 redbottoms,2 Gucci purse,a pair of Lou fashion glasses, and some Lou heels

me: damn girl u Betta be glad roc luv u I wouldn't of got u shirt lol jk

Samaia: i know I luv him

me:when u coming home and what up with Maelle

Samaia: she said that she one her way home and im pulling up in the drive way.

me:ohh okay

I went to open the door for her. roc behind her carrying a bunch of bags lol u okay roc I said. yeah I'm fine more then three hundred bags right here and I'm sweating but yeah I'm fine( being sarcastic) lol shutup that's why I'm not helping u know more. u weren't gonna help me anyway. yeah I know lol.shutup.u. you know I'm playing with u she like my lil sister.