~Start of Night 3~

Start from the beginning

Mitobe made some movements and Koganei nodded.

"Could it be from back stage?" repeated Koganei.

"Maybe" said Hyuuga.

"That's the door right?" asked Riko walking to the door to the right of the stage.

"I would think so" said Kagami.

Riko felt on the door but it was locked.

"Kagami, do you have keys for the door?" she asked.

"Don't know" said Kagami and walked over.

Kagami got out the keys and the others turned to walk over also.

But a sudden thump sound came from behind them making them all freeze.

"That came from the other side of the stage, right?" said Kiyoshi turning.

"By the other stage?" suggested Hyuuga.

"From the map on the monitor, the backstage is a room just as long as the gym here" said Kagami. "It could still be from back stage"

"Then let's check it out!" said Riko. "Hurry up, Bakagami!"

"Alright, alright, geez" said Kagami and tried the keys.

He tried each one he had on him but none worked.

"Nope" said Kagami and took them back. "None"

Riko groaned disappointed.

"What about the supply room?" asked Kiyoshi walking over to the large slide doors in the right wall.

"Let's check" said Kagami and put a key into the lock. "It fits"

"Then open it!" grinned Koganei jumping over.

Kagami turned the key and a click was heard.

Everyone walked over as Kagami took out the key again.

'Swoosh!'

Everyone froze as a basetball was shot into the hoop which was over them.

The sound of the basketball bounching on the floor echoed and it rolled over to them.

They all slowly turned around and saw glowing green orbs staring at them.

"I will have to ask you to stop trespassing" it said and the light gleamed more. "I will have to get rid of you all for that"

"Ah!" they all screamed.

The stage lights shot on and they saw the green one jump down and slowly turned towards them again.

"Hurry, the office!" yelled Kagami.

"It'll get us if we take the right one!" yelled Izuki.

"Then take the left one!" yelled Hyuuga.

"Run!" yelled Riko as the animatronic charged towards them.

They screamed and ran towards the hallway but the animatronic ran to the side forcing them to split into two groups to run around him.

The animatronic seemed to give out an annoyed huff and chased after one group.

"Guys!" screamed the group getting chased, them being Koganei, Hyuuga and Izuki.

"Ah!" yelled the others and stopped with a spin.

"Get to the office!" yelled Kagami to them.

"Like that is so easy!" barked Hyuuga as the animatronic chased them away from the hallway.