The stall

I took advantage of the situation to tease him even more.

I pushed him in the stall, walked in and locked the door behind me.

-"Y/n wh-what are you doing?!"-he started stuttering.

-"You're so annoying just be quiet"- I said, pushing him one more time to make him sit on the toilet.

-"You can't be here, we both can't be here"

He was starting to panic and that turned me on so much. I couldn't control it anymore I wanted to keep teasing him until he exploded.

With a big smile on my face I sat on his lap facing him and started unbuttoning my shirt, he had turned completely red and didn't know where to look at or what to say.

Of course I gave him a little help and suffocated him with my tits... some may not call that "help" but he did...

He stayed there for a good 30 seconds before pushing me and saying:

-"This is wrong, we're going to get in trouble, let's go back to class and we'll jus-"

I didn't let him finish, I grabbed his junk while he let out a surprised gasp and told him:

-"If you don't want to get in trouble stop being so loud it's annoying"

That's when I noticed he was hard as rock. I took this opportunity to make him even more embarrassed.

-"Are you sure you want to go back to class? Your little friend down here says otherwise."

I was sure he was about to snap now I couldn't wait to see what he'd do.

-"Yes...please let's go back. I can't...I can't take it"- He said not even looking at me, it seemed like he was sad, I couldn't even tell what he was feeling at that moment.

I looked at him for a moment before getting up from his lap.

-"I can't believe I wasted my time with this you're so unbelievably boring"- I said trying to make chit chat while fixing my shirt

He was still sitting there not saying a word, I gave him one last glimpse before leaving the stall.

Right as I unlocked the door I felt him grab my wrist.

I turned to face him in confusion.

                .•°To be continued°•.