The afterparty;););)

(This part gets a bit... steamy fair warningXD)
I made my way back to the party and recieved txts from the crew sayinging apple(our keyword for safety) i texted them all back pie except for Michaelis, i sent him a rotten. You dont make the mob, your out. I thought as i shoved my phone into my pocket.

I almost ran into molly who was laughing at a drunk wade and Tipsy Entoan. 'Yea you get to sleep with that tonight' she elbowed me and took a sip of her drink. I sweatdropped and made my way to the bar.

'Whatchu need?' The guy asked. 'Pepsi please. No achohol for me.' I gestured to entoan who was pretending to be what i assumed was a dolphin. I rubbed my chin accedentally bumping my shark bites. I hissed and moved my hand. (Theyre the ones with the spheres on the ends id what theyre called)  i sipped my pepsi, and asked for  it in a to go cup if they had any. I sighed and grabbed the drink the barkeep gave me. By this time, entoan was laughing and wade was doing an impression of Jack. 'Molly im going back to the room okay? Im not feeling well.' I lied. She knodded understanding as i made my way through the crowd.

I was in the room sitting on the bed watching Big Hero 6 and singing along to Immorals when entoan crashed through the door along with molly. 'Take care of drunky here. Wade and i are going to eat with the rest of the people.' She gave me an evil smile at my blush as they walked away.

'WE CAN BE IMMORTALS!' entoan shouted along with the tv. 'Entoan! Shut up we have neighbors!' I snapped at him. He held up his hands jn defense and hiccuped and then started to shout sing again. This time i lept off the bed onto his back and covered his mouth with my hands. He bit my hand and i yelped as i fell to the floor. I let out a growl and tackled him to the bed and he pinned me unde r him. 'Its not nice to tackle people.' He said surprizingly sober. I glared at him and he shifted accedentally grinding our hips together. I bit my lip as a blush came to my face. I looked away, but his finger under my chin made me look in his eyes.  He glanced at my lips and slowly captured them with his own.

Our lips moved in sync as i ran my hands down his chest. He pulled away, butthe left side of my lip gave a stinging burning pain as i was jolted up with him. 'Uhh... ' he said, our faces mere inches apart. He tried to pull away again and i yelped the pain getting worse. 'STOP STOP PLEASE' I yelped. Clutching my now bleeding peircings. Turns out, his ring had gotten caught on the spheres of my sharkbites and wasnt coming apart.

(Idk if this really happens but i would imagine soXD ill update again tomorrow. Phine charging but the percentage is going down, not up:( )