Parties, friends and no faces?

So as we were driving, my phone connected to the truck stereo and started playin dats fall out boy!!!
'You listen to fall out boy?' Entoan said as i turned up the song louder as a response.

Show me show me show me a starry eyed kid

We sang along to the song and i felt my wig slowly come undone. Thank the gods that we arrived at the hotel minuets before it flew out the window. I parked my truck grabbing my keys and stealthy fixing my wig. It was short and brown hair, very bland compaired to my real hair (pic except its down to my thighs) yeaup. I got the dye job a while back and my stylist does in home treatment. Have to keep the Faceless Fiasco Leader a secret, its a requirement of the financer or else we loose our money. Simple. My lip stung as the cool wind wipped at my newley peirced shark bites. 'Come on Dovakin! I wanna meet with the others!' Molly is really the only one that knows my real name, as i just like Dovakin better. I mean, i have to keep my idenitity a secret.

I grabbed my bags and followed an eager Entoan as i saw Wade, Molly and Dlive waiting there for us. What i didnt expect was my friend Tai who was appearently with Cry...
(TheArtisticIntrovert Didnt see that one coming did ya;D)
I dropped my bags in surprize as i tackled her into a hug.
'HOLY FUCK TAI!!! YOUR HERE!!!' I screamed as i tried to understand what was going on.
'Yes i amXD.' She replied as Molly gestured between us. 'Okay.... Cry, Tai and Dlive have one room and yami will also be sharing said room while Wade, Entoan, Dova, and I will be sharing a room.' I nodded and ran back to my bags, noticing Sock Doll Stein had fallen out of my backpack. I picked him up as i gathered my luggage and walked back over to the crowd.
'What is that?' Entoan said snatching stein from my arms. 'NO GIVE HIM BACK HES VERY FRAGILE AND I WORKED HARD TO MAKE HIM!!' i screamed as he started to laugh. 'Stein? From soul eater?' He said examining the doll. 'And lace trim pants too? Really?' I grabbed him back from Gunner as i punched his shoulder. 'Yes. Handmade him. Took me about 4 days...No sowing machines either.' I said matter of factly as we followed molly and wade who were happily swinging their interlocked fingers back and forth. 'Aww thats so cute...' i whispered to myself as i waved to tai and the rest as they ventured off into another direction.

We got to our room and set down our luggage. 'Uhh...Molly?'
'Yea?' She said turning tward me.
'Theres only 2 beds...' i studdered out, feeling the awkward tension in the room. Next thing i know im being lifted in the air and thrown onto one of the beds. I let out a yelp of surprize as i landed flat on my face, the breath whipped from my lungs.

'Oh come on Dova. I dont bite.' Enotan said as he leaped onto the bed himself, mere inches from me.

(OKAY part 2 up. I loves u all. Feedback is appreciated but not required:))