𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Start from the beginning

"Must be the life," Renjun hummed, absentmindedly bringing his hand up to card through the brown, fluffy hair upon the male's head. It was so incredibly soft, just like his deep voice on this silent night. Sometimes Jisung's personality was a little difficult to adapt to, as he had sexual humour and no filter. But when all was said and done, he was good person at heart. The older respected his honesty.

"Renjunnie," he suddenly whispered and held onto the wrist playing with his hair. "When is it my turn?"

"Huh?"

"To have sex with you. The others have already...tried it."

"Ji, this isn't about 'getting a go'. I'm having an early-life crisis right now over my inability to deny you boys, and messing around with you is stressing me out. I shouldn't be doing this when we aren't together."

"But you like it. You like us, I know it," he propped himself up on his side so that his elbow was keeping him elevated and steady. "I'm not just a kid, either. I'm legal and perfectly aware of how it all works."

"I don't doubt it," the smaller sighed. "Of course I'd sleep with you if it wasn't chewing me up inside. I've promised myself that Mark was the last, alright? I need to wrap my head around this and—"

"You're so annoying sometimes," he groaned and sat back to lay against the headboard. "It's fine, I won't ask again."

"Jisung, listen—"

"I have a different question now, anyway. It's one I've been wanting to ask for a while, but you've never seemed to have time for me. Maybe now is a good time..."

"What is it?" Renjun frowned, now edging up onto his knees and looking oh so pretty under the moonlight. The godly glow fell over his body like a veil and made the sweat along his shoulders, forehead and thighs glisten.

"My kleptomania. I refuse to make Mark pay for expensive therapy, but now we literally live with a doctor. Please help me."

"I'm...I'm not that kind of doctor. In fact, I'm not any kind of doctor yet."

"Please, Renjunnie. It's driving me insane. I can't leave the complex without someone and I can't go to school or get a job. I just..." he covered his face with his large hands and his shoulders tensed. "I just want to be like you guys..."

The older's jaw tightened as he viewed it, the adorable demeanour of a giant child who hadn't been given the opportunity to grow up properly. Who were his parents? Had they forsaken him? Had no one ever tried to hold his hand and help him? Why was he in a relationship with older boys when he himself hadn't matured entirely?

"I mean..." the blonde-ravenette uttered in a hurry and scratched the back of his neck, "I suppose I could try. I'm not sure what to do, but I have some ideas."

"Ah, really?!" The younger gasped, hands falling from his face and cheeks pink with excitement. "You'll help me?"

"Y-Yeah? It takes time and effort though, and you can't just be lax about it. We need a reward system as well, since human minds remember what they're rewarded for."

"So...what should I get?"

"Well, what do you want?"

They sat in a quiet space for a minute as their brains whirred, and both had come to the same conclusion that worked well for one, and not the other. Jisung wriggled his eyebrows with a squishy grin and shook off the fringe sticking to his forehead. "I have a reward in mind."

"We shouldn't..."

"If I fail, then it's no skin off your back. I just want one kiss every time I meet a milestone, and if we can sort out the root of my issue so that I can live with it as a functioning citizen, then I'd like if you slept with me. Deal?"

"Jisung, sex isn't a bargaining chip. It's an emotional roller coaster that I didn't realise I wasn't ready for. I've only now found our I have submissive tendencies and totally black out when I'm stimulated enough. I have to be careful for myself, and for you. It's a bad idea."

"I love you. I'll take care of you~" he whined, and it wasn't until they both caught each other's eyes that shock spread through them. "O-Oh, I'm sorry," he whispered, looking away and holding his wrist to his mouth bashfully. "I shouldn't have said that."

If they keep saying that, then I'll surely drown in their embraces, the Chinese adult guiltily thought and didn't even care that his cheeks were alight with fire. They felt so undeniably hot, but they were hot for Jisung. He was hot for Jisung. "I..." he mumbled, shyly flopping to the bed again and turning away. "I guess we can do it. If you can overcome the issue...then I'll do it."

"Really?"

"Really. Now go to sleep, Idiot," he demanded and curled up into foetal position. The taller was elated, and the grin on his face couldn't have been more of an indicator. He knew his fellow resident was trying to sleep these feelings off again, but he couldn't help himself.

He glued his own body to the back of Renjun's and laced his limbs around him like a koala.

"Ugh, Ji it's too hot for spooning," he whined yet didn't fight back at all.

"Mhm, you're so sweaty," he hummed in that deep, sultry voice of his against the smaller's ear, and pressed a kiss to his temple. "Good night."

Idiot, Renjun blushed.

─────── • ❥ • ───────