"Ah, I think I heard about that Haizaki one!" said Fukuda.

"What about it?" asked Furihata.

"I walk past that place when going to the mall from home, and one time I heard people outside gossiping about an incident happening involving it" said Fukuda.

"Incident?" asked Kawahara.

"When was this?" asked Koganei.

"Sometime.... A year or two ago, I think..." said Fukuda. "I don't remember"

"You know..." said Riko. "I'm intrigued right now. How about we research this. You know, for childhood memories"

"Yeah!" grinned the others.

"Hm, fine" said Kagami.

"Yo, Kagami!" grinned Koganei.

"What?" he asked.

"Think you can sneak us in at your night shift?" he grinned.

"What?" blinked Kagami.

"What, are you an idiot?" asked Hyuuga and hit his head. "That's trespassing"

"You know..." grinned Kyoshi and smiled to Koganei. "That would really be interessting"

"You too?!" barked Hyuuga.

"Yeah!" grinned Riko. "It is"

"Coach!" yelled Hyuuga making Riko chuckle.

"You sure?" asked Kagami raising an eyebrow.

"What's the worst that can happen?" asked Koganei. "You get fired?"

"That's actually what you should be" nodded Izuki. "You should have a job going over your school days like that as a high school student"

"Yeah..." just said Kagami. "But I think I'll just start with a few people first..."

"It's decided then!" grinned Riko.

"Ugh" sighed Hyuuga in defeat. "Who's going then?"

Riko grinned at him and turned to the first years who jumped.

"No thanks!" jumped Furihata.

"I don't want to be a night guard!" said Fukuda.

"I don't want to get in trouble with that place!" said Kawahara.

"To bad" grinned Riko. "You go or I will make sure to triple your training menu"

"What?!" they yelled terrified.

"You can't do that!" yelled Kawahara.

"Who said I couldn't?" grinned Riko and turned to Kagami. "You four will be the night at Kuroko's, and I expect a full report tomorrow at practice"

"Hai..." said the three freshmen in defeat.

"While you guys are at that tonight" said Izuki. "I would like to research the place a bit"

"Oh, oh, I can join on that!" said Koganei.

"Great!" beamed Izuki.

"What's wrong with these people?" groaned Hyuuga.

"Don't be like that, Hyuuga" smiled Kiyoshi and slapped his back.

"The rest of us will go next" grinned Riko.

Hyuuga just groaned but didn't argue with them.

"I'll call an early practice then!" said Riko blowing her whistle. "Freshmen, get your rest. You'll be up the whole night!"

"Yes, ma'am..." said the freshmen.

****************************

"So, Kagami..." said Furihata as they walked down the road after leaving.

"Yeah?" answered Kagami looking down at him.

"When do you start?" asked Kawahara.

"I have the shift from 12 to 6" he explained. "Meet outside the building at 11.45"

"Urgh" groaned Fukuda. "Why do we have to do this?"

"To get Kagami fired, I believe" said Furihata. "But also to check out the place after hour, I guess"

"Can't you just tamper with some things and get fired that way?" asked Kawahara.

"That's just disrespectful of the place" said Fukuda. "And the place is a childhood location"

"Yeah" nodded Kagami. "I can't do that"

"How about just not show up?" suggested Kawahara.

"And if the place get robbed?" asked Kagami. "I'll get blamed and demanded to replace everything cause I didn't show up for my job"

"Right..." sighed Kawahara. "Just great. We just needed to get involved with this..."

"I don't want to get kicked out of the place" whinned Furihata. "I love that gym!"

"Yeah" nodded Fukuda. "I remember going there before the gang was called the Generation of Miracles for their success of spreading the basketball sport to kids"

Kagami just hummed and wondered to himself of what Kise said that night to him.